+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Assuming Hernandez leaves then, Stephen O’Donnell is out of contract and is a perfect McInnes signing, I’m surprised he hasn’t been linked in the papers. Whether he’d be any good in our system or not is a different question.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I didn’t realise that Declan Gallagher was out of contract at the end of the season.

This is exactly the sort of player we should be looking at,he is a far better defender than Ash Taylor and would improve us greatly.
    Quote Originally Posted by dt030 View Post
    Assuming Hernandez leaves then, Stephen O’Donnell is out of contract and is a perfect McInnes signing, I’m surprised he hasn’t been linked in the papers. Whether he’d be any good in our system or not is a different question.
    Nae chunt is good in our system

Chris Cadden interesting Hibs

Get in Derek, perfect for the RWB role

A last word on our right wing problem .... wi a good wing on either side, even a swan can fly!

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Nae chunt is good in our system

You'd think will all the Tories in our support...
    we wouldn't have an issue with our right wing.

Merry boxing day folks x

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You'd think will all the Tories in our support...
    we wouldn't have an issue with our right wing.

Merry boxing day folks x
    .... merry merriness min

Since we are back to winning ways after our comprehensive win over the Perth giants then I suggest Dave Cormack keeps the dirty cash and just let’s McInnes go again with the squad until the end of the season.

We’ve got more wingers in the squad than ever before but for me we could do with one who can put a decent cross into the box. We could also do with another player who can play in behind the strikers similar to hedges and Wright. I think we’re better with one up top and 2 behind - the two up top with main and cosgrove was hopeless yesterday.
    I think we’ll see edmondson go home and another young EPL reserve striker joining on loan. Cosgrove will hopefully be sold and Hernandez will go which should free up some money to sign a couple guys on precontracts.
    When is Graeme shinnie coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    When is Graeme shinnie coming back?
    When Slippy G calls him.

Joking apart, Shinnie has been playing regularly now that Rooney is in charge so doubt he will be going anywhere

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast