+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Change the competition slightly, who was worst out of the worst signings...

Defender - Alan Tate OR Calum Morris OR Mikey Devlin
    Defensive midfielder - Greg Tansey OR Stephen Gleeson OR Funso Ojo
    Right Back - Ryan McLoughlin OR Ronald Hernandez OR Greg Halford
    Winger - Andrew Driver OR Gregg Wylde OR Jeffrey Monakana
    Forward - Nicky Maynard OR Stevie May OR Curtis Main OR Calvin Zola OR Miles Storey OR Greg Stewart

You could pick two or three whole starting 11s of utterly horrendous players from the McInnes era quite easily.
    Jerel Ifil is literally the worst 'professional' football player I have ever seen. His game-changing performance as a sub replacement (for Aluko...another Magoo masterclass) where we went from 2-0 up to a 2-2 draw at Easter Road still gives me nightmares.

Trivia fact - Mark McGhee was briefly SE London rhyming slang when at Millwall i.e. "I'm sure that cat's got Mark McGhees"

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post

Trivia fact - Mark McGhee was briefly SE London rhyming slang when at Millwall i.e. "I'm sure that cat's got Mark McGhees"

I am getting a bit concerned that Derek McInnes has Mark McGhees in his beard!

Alan Tate OR Calum Morris OR Mikey Devlin
    Greg Tansey OR Stephen Gleeson OR Funso Ojo Ryan McLoughlin OR Ronald Hernandez OR Greg Halford Andrew Driver OR Gregg Wylde OR Jeffrey Monakana Nicky Maynard OR Stevie May OR Curtis Main OR Calvin Zola OR Miles Storey OR Greg Stewart
    Mornington Crescent!

We should sell him next week for anything we get offered as his value is only going down between now and the end of the season. We should also not allow McInnes to spend any of it, because he's more than likely out the door in the summer. Better to just bank the cash. This season's screwed anyway. Cosgrove has chipped in with a good return of goals - not entirely sure how as he's absolutely rotten, but I don't see him scoring many in the remainder of the season if he stays.
    I wouldn’t say that the season is screwed,we will still finish 3rd or 4th.

If you think this season is screwed what are you expecting us to do next season when McInnes is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

I am getting a bit concerned that Derek McInnes has Mark McGhees in his beard!
    I think the Glebe Park blackbird might be nesting in there too!

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I wouldn’t say that the season is screwed,we will still finish 3rd or 4th.

If you think this season is screwed what are you expecting us to do next season when McInnes is gone?
    I agree , we are definitely on course to have a successful “McInnes” season . That is 4th place and cup semi. It used to be 2nd and finals but now we have a strong Rangers and Hibs , pikeys etc back 4th will do as successful now .

We are on course to finish above both Killie and Motherwell which is something we’ve failed to do last 2 seasons so that’s another bit of success there .

According to Daily Sevco hack David McCarthy's diatribe today (no fecking way I'm posting a link to that p1ss) , we are all delusional, only dislike One Cup because he played for the deid club and he is by far the best the manager we can get, with an outstanding track record over 7 years that nobody else could have delivered.

And for good measure, he seems to be psychic, as he says the board will in no way get rid of such a tactical genius i.e. he desperately hopes that Cormack keeps McInnes on so we continue to know our place.

The slavering booze-soaked pr1ck fell short of a cliche bingo full house though as I don't think he mentioned how we live in the 80s. I'm not going back to check.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I agree , we are definitely on course to have a successful “McInnes” season . That is 4th place and cup semi. It used to be 2nd and finals but now we have a strong Rangers and Hibs , pikeys etc back 4th will do as successful now .
    Just like when we failed to capitalise on the Ronnie Deila season because of our lack of ambition and belief, we have failed to capitalise this season on a number of favourable factors - most especially a rotten Celtic season. The simple fact is we should be above them in the league right now, and yet we are miles behind them. We also got put out of the cup by a team we should be able to beat. We've not been getting results and we've been rank rotten to watch. Give McInnes his dues, he had a few good seasons and certainly took us up a level from where we were when he joined - nobody is disputing that. However, we are now regressing rather than moving on up to the next level, which should surely always be the ambition of any club. I don't know why these moron journalists can't understand this.

Just like when we failed to capitalise on the Ronnie Deila season because of our lack of ambition and belief, we have failed to capitalise this season on a number of favourable factors - most especially a rotten Celtic season. The simple fact is we should be above them in the league right now, and yet we are miles behind them. We also got put out of the cup by a team we should be able to beat. We've not been getting results and we've been rank rotten to watch. Give McInnes his dues, he had a few good seasons and certainly took us up a level from where we were when he joined - nobody is disputing that. However, we are now regressing rather than moving on up to the next level, which should surely always be the ambition of any club. I don't know why these moron journalists can't understand this.
    because they are weegie journalists with their own agenda

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast