+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Huns lining up Nisbitt according to my hun sources
    Aah the good ol' days, huns buy anyone that causes them problems and fcuk up the other teams in the league. How long before slippy will be complaining that there is no competition for his euro losers?
    that wright dick can just gtf. Deserves every hassle he gets for the rest of his life, fcking pretendy hun, nothing worse than someone from the NE supporting the filth, wonder if he'll come out with the only team he wanted to play for... How could any Dons fan pull on that shirt.

That's Scott Wright signed for the huns. Strange one. He might be good with them, he might never play or be injured.

Either way, it's another local player signing for them.

You folks need to get your house in order before having a go at us central belt top red dandy #heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's Scott Wright signed for the huns. Strange one. He might be good with them, he might never play or be injured.
    So he’s here until the end of the season, then?

That must be an indicator that there will be no fans allowed to attend matches this season. Otherwise he’d be “getting pelters”*, and quite fughing right (ha!) too.

Is Jack The Rat or The Snake?

We can use the other for the Balmedie Billy Boy. I bet he plays sticks on Trump’s grassy knoll too.

Wrong ‘un hun.

* just for the cultural imperialists

I've been having a debate with myself and thought I would get the benefit of the wisdom of AB mad
    Who is worse? The rat, boyhood hun from the toon and lies to AFC about joining the hun or wrang supposed Dons fan who joins the hun. I'm currently tending towards the later

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I've been having a debate with myself and thought I would get the benefit of the wisdom of AB mad
    Who is worse? The rat, boyhood hun from the toon and lies to AFC about joining the hun or wrang supposed Dons fan who joins the hun. I'm currently tending towards the later
    In Kevin Rowland’s ad-libbed words, “Yes. It’s a tricky one, right enough”.

Jack’s lying was the ultimate betrayal, I think, and he’s become an established first team player. The ****ing ersehole.

Wright will warm the bench or treatment table at best, and is not a huge loss to us. He’ll probably be on loan somewhere by the end of next season. Meh.

Pair of weasels though.

I can’t say I’m that fussed. I’ll be angrier if McHunnis continues to play him

Something not Wright about Aberdeen fans from the N.E. They seem to lack the moral fibre of central belts fans. I’d never sign for those c*nts under any circumstances

If our useless tw@t of a manager continues to play wright week in week out then that should be another sackable offence, what sort of message would playing him all the time when we all know he is leaving send out to the rest of the squad and especially the players who could play directly in place of Wright.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    If our useless tw@t of a manager continues to play wright week in week out then that should be another sackable offence, what sort of message would playing him all the time when we all know he is leaving send out to the rest of the squad and especially the players who could play directly in place of Wright.
    I don't think it will matter as we will bend over and do some sort of limp-wristed deal so he goes there this window

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I can’t say I’m that fussed. I’ll be angrier if McHunnis continues to play him

Something not Wright about Aberdeen fans from the N.E. They seem to lack the moral fibre of central belts fans. I’d never sign for those c*nts under any circumstances
    This should be a job for sonofrgmsdad. He needs to work his way from inside out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I don't think it will matter as we will bend over and do some sort of limp-wristed deal so he goes there this window
    A six figure discount on McRorie’s fee would be a good outcome, but the filth will take advantage however they can.

Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast