+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    I'd be happy to do a swap with England. They could have Glasgow in return for us getting Newcastle.

Christ min.

Nah I don’t want a swap, they can have Glasgow for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Christ min.

Nah I don’t want a swap, they can have Glasgow for nothing.
    Oh, come on. Geordies are just Scotsmen fa forgot far the border is.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Not in the squad tonight so maybe some truth in it but Wigan are totally skint so I'm guessing we won't be getting any cash for him.
    That makes sense. We can give them cash cos they’re skint and they take the worst player we’ve got in our squad. Everyone’s a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Oh, come on. Geordies are just Scotsmen fa forgot far the border is.
    Never met a decent Geordie. Loud and arrogant and no better than we have already which is saying something.

I see McLennan has signed a new deal today. I ken he's nae everybodys cup o' tea but I actually think he has got good potential. I think that he could be a decent centre forward if given a good run at it. He is a big loon, got some pace and appears to be a decent finisher, at least for Scotland U21's!

Quote Originally Posted by 8outoftencaat View Post
    I see McLennan has signed a new deal today. I ken he's nae everybodys cup o' tea but I actually think he has got good potential. I think that he could be a decent centre forward if given a good run at it. He is a big loon, got some pace and appears to be a decent finisher, at least for Scotland U21's!
    Maybe McInnes should try something different and play him instead of the Hun bound Wright.

Probably score more than 2 goals in that position.

Good to see our chairman be good to his word and not give McInnes any further funds this window to bring in a new player. Bye bye The Anchor Man in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Good to see our chairman be good to his word and not give McInnes any further funds this window to bring in a new player. Bye bye The Anchor Man in the summer.
    How are we going to pay him off?

We don’t have any money.

Ojo today: “I think I’m a player that makes those around me better and I see myself as a good player to have in the team and for me to perform well I need others to perform well.“

Utterly deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    How are we going to pay him off?

We don’t have any money.
    Our board have plenty money. They paid for training facilities so punting a disinterested manager will be no problem.

Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast