+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m not a big fan of Cosgrove either but he has 47 goals in 98 games which is what he is paid to do.

And yes penalties count.
    Yep - it’s frankly ridiculous the stick Cosgrove gets on here. That’s an excellent goal to game ratio for any striker anywhere. Two 20 plus goal seasons last two years - in that Dons team too.

The change in performances and results have been driven far more by the loss of Wright and Watkins than the return of Cosgrove.

We will get £2-3 million for the boy when he goes - plus the chance of a healthy sell on. A fabulous return. So give the boy a break eh.

He’s still s’hite though.

Here’s hoping we do get some cash for him over the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Yep - it’s frankly ridiculous the stick Cosgrove gets on here. That’s an excellent goal to game ratio for any striker anywhere. Two 20 plus goal seasons last two years - in that Dons team too.
    This

The change in performances and results have been driven far more by the loss of Wright and Watkins than the return of Cosgrove.

We will get £2-3 million for the boy when he goes - plus the chance of a healthy sell on. A fabulous return. So give the boy a break eh.
    I don't think we will get that but I agree. He's a good player under the wrong manager.

That’s goddam Commie talk.

Looks like Hernandez is away to Atlanta now

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Well who'd have thought it?

Really odd stuff. I assume it's for exactly the same amount as "we" paid for him?

Question for me is... if he was always going to move on to Atlanta... was he never really meant to play for us in the meantime... or was he just not good enough to play for us... or did McInnes just never pick him because it was never his idea to sign him in the first place?

I assume that given "we" never really spent the money in the first place, we won't have an extra £850K to throw around in the transfer window. I wonder if we'll end up with some guff player from Atlanta joining us on loan for the second part of the season.

Escobar got anything to do with it?

Will we get a few bucks or will we get sweet fek all because of this alleged "strategic partnership" bullsh1t ?

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast