+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Still the danger of the other Stewart coming in , I suppose ?

Take Wright out of the squad , and Deek has alslo lost out on a few players we would expect he went in for . Like GMS ?

You`d think he would get some use out of McGinn . With his guile and experience ? Maybe id he was somewhere else he`s sign him again ? ( Especially if he was injured !! )

Still last day of the Window. Any news/rumours ?
    According to the EE, the manager has a cunning striker plan in place. I'll bet

The Hornby thing was always just going to be a loan - he moved for about £2m a year ago and will be under contract and on bigger wages than we can pay. Not sure whether it's true that he's also currently injured. He'd be a good signing even on loan, but if he can't play for a few weeks I think we might be better looking elsewhere.

Ross Stewart isn't happening which I'm a bit relieved about as I don't really rate him. I'm concerned about the rumours we might try to get Callum Hendry on loan - loaning a player from St Johnstone's bench would be a new low surely!

No idea who else might be available, but I would imagine it'll be a loan signing from somewhere.

I think the Scott Wright deal will go through. I just hope it doesn't mean Greg Stewart coming the other way although I wouldn't be surprised if that still ends up happening.

All in all pretty dismal.

Nobody in would be the best option

Play the f’uckin youngsters

"Aberdeen FC are closing in on the loan signing of Flo Kamberi." .... Daily Record.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    "Aberdeen FC are closing in on the loan signing of Flo Kamberi." .... Daily Record.
    Wasn't that good at Hibs, ****e at sevco, treated Hibs like ****, hasn't scored for his current club...

Welcome aboard.

For someone that works two transfer windows in advance, McInnes doesnt half look as if he is making it up as he goes along.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    When he arrives Derek is going to be heartbroken to find he isn’t 6ft6. Instant place on the bench for the boy.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Nobody in would be the best option

Play the f’uckin youngsters
    Totally agree. Tell him to work with what he has. We aren’t finishing above Celtic (not with The Anchor Man in charge) so what’s the point. An idiot could easily have us finish in 3rd place. I suppose it will be a challenge for McInnes though.

See Hivs rejected £3M for Nisbet from BCFC? Bizarre that they would offer that much for him after 4 months of a decent record. Sam has a far better record (OK he has perhaps more limitations) but how much do they think anybody will spend on him?
    Good on them I suppose and they historically get far more for their players than we do.

Not at all sure about Kamberi but think Hornby would be good. At least that would be two other folk to play instead of Main

He is only 6ft2, sounds like the midget will be on the wing then.

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast