+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

My favourite was American Cream Soda . Until I found Sasparilla ( -Root Beer or Dandelion & Burdock ?? All the same thinghy I suspect ? Not from the Hays list though ? )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    My favourite was American Cream Soda . Until I found Sasparilla ( -Root Beer or Dandelion & Burdock ?? All the same thinghy I suspect ? Not from the Hays list though ? )

Oh sorry. That looked a bit random , thought I`d tagged it onto DD`s post about Hays Lemonade etc

Stoke after Cosgrove

Thank fcuk.

Well if he widnae go to France, what’s the chances he’ll say yes to the ugliest town in England?
    Last edited by donsdaft; 18-01-2021 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well if he widnae go to France, what’s the chances he’ll say yes to the ugliest town in England?
    Sounds like a match made in heaven. Bring on the millions. Maybe they think he can win the Grand National

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Stoke after Cosgrove

Thank fcuk.
    As much as I would probably go and have a celebration w@nk if that fcukwit was ever to fk off from our club, I canna see it happening, as Stoke apparently had him watched in the game against the huns couple of weeks back and THAT miss early on the game I guess the stoke lad who was assigned to watch him probably suggested Michael O'Neill needed to be drug tested.
    Who the fk would pay money for that clown.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Sounds like a match made in heaven. Bring on the millions. Maybe they think he can win the Grand National
    There was an opportunity for us to make good extra money whilst having Cosgrove (obviously before Covid-19). We have a beach a stone throw away from the stadium so on match days we could have charged kids a few quid to jump on Sam’s back and he could have marauded around the beach with them.
    We could also have had a board type game (which would have helped club funds during Covid) which involved a full length picture of Cosgrove and all the purchasers had to do was plant a tail whilst blindfolded on him.

I give permission to Dave Cormack to use my ideas if new monies made help finance the lay off of The Anchor Man more quickly than has been discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    There was an opportunity for us to make good extra money whilst having Cosgrove (obviously before Covid-19). We have a beach a stone throw away from the stadium so on match days we could have charged kids a few quid to jump on Sam’s back and he could have marauded around the beach with them.
    We could also have had a board type game (which would have helped club funds during Covid) which involved a full length picture of Cosgrove and all the purchasers had to do was plant a tail whilst blindfolded on him.

I give permission to Dave Cormack to use my ideas if new monies made help finance the lay off of The Anchor Man more quickly than has been discussed.
    What about a glue factory sideline? The endless donkeys we sign would provide us with infinite raw materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Stoke after Cosgrove

Thank fcuk.
    I've stuck up for him but since he's come back from his injury he's been abysmal. He plays like I do at indoor 5s after missing them for 3yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I've stuck up for him but since he's come back from his injury he's been abysmal. He plays like I do at indoor 5s after missing them for 3yrs.
    He plays like he’s playing indoor 5s - every first touch seems to take the ball off the park as if he’s expecting it to bounce back off the boards and come back to him. Hopeless player. Cant understand why anyone would offer money for him but I’ve got everything crossed hoping that someone does.

Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast