+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I don't think it will matter as we will bend over and do some sort of limp-wristed deal so he goes there this window
    I actually hope you are correct RZ, anything is better than to have him picked week in week out by McHunis and the players he is keeping out of the starting 11 especially anyone who could be a direct replacement for him getting hacked off every single week, that is not the correct message for any manager to be responsible for sending out to the rest of his squad, McHunis has a responsibility as our manager (unfortunately) to keep morale and team spirit up and by playing Wright every week will do anything but that to the squad.
    Another fkn sackable offence that the little bearded hun tw@t will probably get away with.

I agree with the idea of letting him move there this window. An absolute disgrace a so called Aberdeen fan moves to them. Never a proper Aberdeen fan in a million years.
    Blowupsheep is spot on also. McInnes can hardly have a go at any player for making the decision to go there when he himself needed a few days off to have a think about moving to Govan.

Disappointed he's leaving, as I think he's an excellent player. He's the type of player that doesn't come through the ranks very often and is hard to source on the transfer market. Having said that, best scenario is for him to leave now rather than hanging around til summer. I think the solution will be that Rangers knock a bit off the McRorie fee, or they'll loan us someone for the rest of the season - Stewart, Jones, Barker or Middleton. They are in the driving seat with that though as they've won the league anyway so they don't particularly need to strengthen or change their squad at this stage.

My big concern is that we might lose Hedges in the summer if he continues to play the way he has been. I'm already fairly sure Ferguson will move on in the summer, and I reckon if Hoban gets a decent offer down south he'll jump ship too rather than signing a new contract. Losing someone like Cosgrove would actually be a blessing, but some of these other guys, Hoban, Ferguson, Hedges would be a shambles.

The wee pr1ck should never play another game for Aberdeen and if the deal includes some sevco tw@t on loan Cormack better get ready to being treated the same as Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I've been having a debate with myself and thought I would get the benefit of the wisdom of AB mad
    Who is worse? The rat, boyhood hun from the toon and lies to AFC about joining the hun or wrang supposed Dons fan who joins the hun. I'm currently tending towards the later
    The whole getting the captaincy thing as a sweetener puts the rat top of the list for me. He took that role knowing fine well he was off to the huns.

Honourable mention to Derek obviously, for his involvement in that particular saga.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    If our useless tw@t of a manager continues to play wright week in week out then that should be another sackable offence, what sort of message would playing him all the time when we all know he is leaving send out to the rest of the squad and especially the players who could play directly in place of Wright.
    If he plays him at all, or allows him to train with the first team then it's f'uck off McIness.

As we will be due the training compensation, how much are we likely to get from that? If the hun don't offer a lot more then there isn't much incentive for us to let him go now. I would just leave him on gardening leave to make sure we don't develop a hun any further or better still loan him out to a junior team meanwhile hand out any fine I possibly could. Fcuk him

For those saying Wright shouldn’t play another game for AFC again, I agree, but given it’s clear he signed his pre contract weeks ago, and the delay is that they’ve been trying to broker a deal to take Wright in now, with a Hun coming our way, but failed, and yet McHunnis has played him in the interim, what makes anyone think McHunnis won’t play him going forward?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    For those saying Wright shouldn’t play another game for AFC again, I agree, but given it’s clear he signed his pre contract weeks ago, and the delay is that they’ve been trying to broker a deal to take Wright in now, with a Hun coming our way, but failed, and yet McHunnis has played him in the interim, what makes anyone think McHunnis won’t play him going forward?
    I'm sure we will continue to play him, pity no-ne will be there to give him dogs abuse. However his half hearted challenges will be even more lily livered from now on in case he hurts himself before his dream move. Hope, if he gets injured, we just give him a few paracetamols - the cheap eens fae Asda - and tell him to get on with it. We shouldn't be paying for any more medical treatment.

I still think we will do a deal with sevco this month, but if for some reason we don't, I would imagine Wright will spend most of the rest of the season with a mysterious muscle injury that doesn't clear up. If his morality/character allows him to sign for them then he will have no qualms about making sure a real injury doesn't deprive him of the money that he clearly is only interested in.

Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast