+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

We will not be signing a new player during this window full stop. McInnes is getting shown the door so no way the club will sanction him bringing in a new player.
    I stuck up for Scott Wright a few times on here and it is his right as a football player to look at what is out there. We only have ourselves to blame if he leaves (quite a few of you didn’t want him at the start of the season). If he signs for the huns though I hope he gets a career ending injury.

Its like we’ve went back in time 10-15 years to when the old edition used to buy anyone who looked a possible threat to them on the pitch, and park them on the bench.

Cheers Milne ya prick!

Daily Retard muting about a no cost transfer deal for Wright tied in with the / McCorie deal
    That would make since as we still owe the ******* Hun 350,000 for McCorie

That Rat & Wright at SEVCO can you imagine what Pittordrie would be like if they played for Huns

Even if it went through, could never see him as a Hun regular look what happened to Stewart turned out to be a bench warmer but on a very good wage

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Daily Retard muting about a no cost transfer deal for Wright tied in with the / McCorie deal
    That would make since as we still owe the ******* Hun 350,000 for McCorie

That Rat & Wright at SEVCO can you imagine what Pittordrie would be like if they played for Huns

Even if it went through, could never see him as a Hun regular look what happened to Stewart turned out to be a bench warmer but on a very good wage
    They're both rats alongside Robertson. If Aberdonians want to take their soiled sterling then they can gtf... Foster just falls under King Rat status like the three aforementioned as he was from Elgin....Snelders and Aluko a notch down because they aren't Scottish... Wright a further notch down because he was from that neck of the woods and supported them.

But they are cut from the same cloth.. Although I'll make Dougie Bell an exception to the rule because he said leaving Aberdeen for his boyhood heroes was the worst move he ever made

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    They're both rats alongside Robertson. If Aberdonians want to take their soiled sterling then they can gtf... Foster just falls under King Rat status like the three aforementioned as he was from Elgin....Snelders and Aluko a notch down because they aren't Scottish... Wright a further notch down because he was from that neck of the woods and supported them.

But they are cut from the same cloth.. Although I'll make Dougie Bell an exception to the rule because he said leaving Aberdeen for his boyhood heroes was the worst move he ever made
    As much as doing any business with that club pains me to the core, they have us over a barrel, to a large extent. If we wait till the contract is up, then it’s goodbye to whoever wants him, including them, without any fee. If they want to do a deal now and the player wants to go, then the attraction to us, in these austere and uncertain times, is to do a deal either for a fee, a barter arrangement, or to offset the Mcrorie funds against a Wright deal. We don’t hold the aces, never have done and never will do in the financial hierarchy of Scottish football!

NEVER deal with the hun.

Onyway

Scott Wright wears gloves while playing fitba.

Maybe he promised his Ma he’d wrap up warm.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    NEVER deal with the hun.
    I agree but unfortunately that ship has sailed and we are due them 350k for McCrorie.
    Offload Wright to them to wipe out the balance now .

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    As much as doing any business with that club pains me to the core, they have us over a barrel, to a large extent. If we wait till the contract is up, then it’s goodbye to whoever wants him, including them, without any fee. If they want to do a deal now and the player wants to go, then the attraction to us, in these austere and uncertain times, is to do a deal either for a fee, a barter arrangement, or to offset the Mcrorie funds against a Wright deal. We don’t hold the aces, never have done and never will do in the financial hierarchy of Scottish football!
    These transfer dealings (McCrorie and brittle boy) are symptomatic of closer ties that we have with them at boardroom level since Cormack took over. It is probably due to some brotherhood connection but it needs to stop. It's a pity we bought McCrorie and even worse because we're in debt to them for a year but if we can pay most of it off by shifting a 24 year old with barely 75 apps then good.

What would be unacceptable is if one of their players came the opposite way either permanently or short term...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    These transfer dealings (McCrorie and brittle boy) are symptomatic of closer ties that we have with them at boardroom level since Cormack took over. It is probably due to some brotherhood connection but it needs to stop. It's a pity we bought McCrorie and even worse because we're in debt to them for a year but if we can pay most of it off by shifting a 24 year old with barely 75 apps then good.

What would be unacceptable is if one of their players came the opposite way either permanently or short term...
    Agreed, I’d be reasonably happy if we got away with offloading Wright to them to offset most of the McCrorie fee.

I’ll be disgusted if we swap Wright for Stewart and still have to pay the bulk of the McCrorie fee.

And as a side note it’s a bit embarrassing being in debt to them of all clubs and having it plastered all over the rags/online etc ....what a sad state of affairs!

Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast