+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas

to everyone on here and to your families. (and to any lurkers...get yasel on and post, man )

To varying degrees it's been a shocker but, hopefully, folk have a lovely day tomorrow and we can look forward to a much better year next year.

Personally, I'm going to wait by the fireplace and tell the big lad to feck off back up the chimney unless he's brought me either a takeover or the promise of one!

Or Myleene. Either works.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

Personally, I'm going to wait by the fireplace and tell the big lad to feck off back up the chimney unless he's brought me either a takeover or the promise of one!

Or Myleene. Either works.

If Myleene is tied up maybe this will suffice .....

HTTPS://youtu.be/uMrZbX7VB6M

Happy Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post

Happy Christmas.

Aye, that'll do it.

Happy Christmas and here is to a great 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post

Happy Christmas.
    Aye... maybe Brexit was a mistake after all..
    😆

Happy Christmas to everyone. We eat our turkey on Christmas Eve here so will be tucking in in a couple of hours from now. Just what I need to sort me out as got a bit carried away on the Christmas drinks last night!

Merry Christmas Zippity 😘

& Happy New Year to all

https://youtu.be/ogUWaJ05BsY

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all on here, let's hope it's a good one for the club also and Knacker Ned sells up.

Happy Christmas to all.

Here is to a better 2021.

All the best to everyone on here, including the visitors, even those from down the road, compliments of the festive season and let's hope it's the start of a turnaround in fortunes for the club.

I know it has to be because it's difficult to imagine anything getting worse, owner or manager wise.

Just let us wish for everything to fall in place for a change.

All the best to everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)