+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NUFC vs Man City

NUFC vs Man City

Gulp. This could get ugly. I think our formation will be roughly 9...1 which, ironically, could be the score.

We'll get the 1 when we charge at them in the first 5 minutes and then it'll be a rearguard action for the rest of the game. And by rearguard action, I mean bending down and taking it.

Then again, this has been the strangest season....

We will take it raw as well,

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Gulp. This could get ugly. I think our formation will be roughly 9...1 which, ironically, could be the score.

We'll get the 1 when we charge at them in the first 5 minutes and then it'll be a rearguard action for the rest of the game. And by rearguard action, I mean bending down and taking it.

Then again, this has been the strangest season....
    i'm expecting a 6-0 hammering, furthermore i'm hoping for a 6-0 hammering, i always give people the benefit of the doubt but i hate this **** more than any of the last set of ****s we have had.

His media chums dont realise they are making it worse for him by blindly supporting him. Im convinced he is gone in 3 games time.

i can see us winning 1-0 just to round off a ****house year

Man City have not been free scoring this season. Maybe we get a 0-0 draw.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    If there's one sentence that sums up how fcked up this club is and how fcuked off we are as fans it's this one.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    i'm expecting a 6-0 hammering, furthermore i'm hoping for a 6-0 hammering, i always give people the benefit of the doubt but i hate this **** more than any of the last set of ****s we have had.

His media chums dont realise they are making it worse for him by blindly supporting him. Im convinced he is gone in 3 games time.

Considering the bloke is coming up to 60, he’s been involved in professional football for over 40 years, played at the very top, probably good enough to play for his country, played under Sir Alex, been managing for about 20 years give or take and yet is totally devoid of any tactical skill, in-game management, motivation qualities etc. Absolute pïss take and the only surprise is that its taken a season and a half to get to this level of frustration for most of us. Mind, last season was a ball ache generally as well.

Easy win for City even with no strikers, we will leave Wilson up top on his own again and joelinton and longstaff will have their usual amazing games.

I think the busy fixture list will help us. Once they’re 3-0 up they’ll take their foot off the gas thinking of the next games. If they needed 7 to beat us today, I wouldn’t be confident we’d stop them.

Joelinton leads the line and Wilson Benched

This is the perfect game for us to go at them, I'd rather lose 7 - 0 and having a go than 5 - 0 sitting back in our own half the whole 'kin game. Expecting Bruce's love child Joelinton to start again.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)