Epicitis was a philosopher who once said that he who tries to fix the world is either unaware of his own problems, or runs away from them.

The logical conclusion to that is that world can fix itself automatically, one person by one. Great for those that can, narcissists, psychopaths of all descriptions, cant. There are evil people out there who will harm till their dying day.

Look at Cambridge united, when Beck took over, great club, own ground, great manager, a board of directors wanting to succeed.

None of that exists today, indeed, the board are more interested in changing society than getting promotion. God only knows where the money is. Oh, the community trust gets a large chunk. As a club man once said, bragging, the football side gets the most. And the rest? I bet the under age teams are short on footballs, etc, a million is supposed to go on that.

Who voted for the community trust. You did not, but you are paying into it.
I have been labelled a racist, even though i am not, because i wont bend the knee.

I object to being targetted for hatred.

The two great lies peddled by United is that they are a mentally healthy club, and they are not political. Apparently they have a beef with the judiciary, whats that got to do with me?

Or Cambridge United?

Meanwhile CFU are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike as someone once said. All that hoo ha about elections, CVS for elections, arguments about this and that. Such comedy.

Fiddling while Rome burns. The real CFU is sitting behind this computer.

CFU has the backbone of a worm, they support the introduction of politics into football because if they dont, their cozy arrangement will end.

Such is the world. Griping will only hurt myself. The past is the past.

Hal of Little Downham.