+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: George Galloway at Dundee game

wheres jardi now ,always sticking up for hewitson ,the good thing thats came of this is hewitson has been found out all the dirt is getting spoke about this man is a parasite milking what he can from queens iv seen it for ages now and its took something like this to make the queens fans see him for what he is ,the one where he bought that small piece of land for a minimal fee ,loool that took the biscuit for me queens got next to feck all for it ,hewitson used the land thaty he got for next to nothing and built houses and made a huge profit out of it ,his position isnt attainable anymore after this galloway fiasco ,he needs to resign now .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    wheres jardi now ,always sticking up for hewitson ,the good thing thats came of this is hewitson has been found out all the dirt is getting spoke about this man is a parasite milking what he can from queens iv seen it for ages now and its took something like this to make the queens fans see him for what he is ,the one where he bought that small piece of land for a minimal fee ,loool that took the biscuit for me queens got next to feck all for it ,hewitson used the land thaty he got for next to nothing and built houses and made a huge profit out of it ,his position isnt attainable anymore after this galloway fiasco ,he needs to resign now .

sorry jardi just noticed you have spoken about this ,but after reading your post i dont see you laying any blame on hewitson ,surely you have to agree hewitson and anyone else that was in on gallowaygate should resign asap .

Francis, you occasionally lose the plot don't you? If you re-read my post you will see that I make no reference whatsoever to Mr. Hewitson, bar a subtle comment that Mr. Galloway's previous invitation may have been overlooked, - after all it is perfectly plausible that it could have been simply overlooked!

Regardless, - the point I was making was that it was all about Mr. Galloway and that he certainly did spread the word about Queen of the South to millions of people, - albeit indirectly, - or then again perhaps not? Was it a deliberate act by Mr. Galloway to raise his own profile at the expense of naïve old Queen of the South?

A lawyer could have great fun arguing the toss about who did or did not 'do' whatever, - however, Mr. Galloway did say to millions of people that he was about to be a sponsor of the club, - (and given that he has caused such a rift amongst the genuine fans of the club, - who like him have season tickets, - yet knew that the Scottish government rules meant that in Tier 4 you cannot attend a football match,) - he has a duty to honour that pledge.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Francis, you occasionally lose the plot don't you? If you re-read my post you will see that I make no reference whatsoever to Mr. Hewitson, bar a subtle comment that Mr. Galloway's previous invitation may have been overlooked, - after all it is perfectly plausible that it could have been simply overlooked!

Regardless, - the point I was making was that it was all about Mr. Galloway and that he certainly did spread the word about Queen of the South to millions of people, - albeit indirectly, - or then again perhaps not? Was it a deliberate act by Mr. Galloway to raise his own profile at the expense of naïve old Queen of the South?

A lawyer could have great fun arguing the toss about who did or did not 'do' whatever, - however, Mr. Galloway did say to millions of people that he was about to be a sponsor of the club, - (and given that he has caused such a rift amongst the genuine fans of the club, - who like him have season tickets, - yet knew that the Scottish government rules meant that in Tier 4 you cannot attend a football match,) - he has a duty to honour that pledge.
    And we now know where he lives!

well jardi after reading all the posts all over social media ,most the queens faithful are now dead against hewitson and are pulling season ticket cash ,funding ,all there support from the club until hewitson is gone iv been speaking to a few prominent queens fans and i can assure you if queens wants to keep the majority of its fans hewitson has to resign asap his position is now unattainable the majority want him out .

Francis, - a record that's stuck springs to mind, - what exactly has your responses got to do with George Galloway's pledge to millions of people, - (quite literally,) that he is about to be a sponsor of the club?

Mr. Galloway may only have suggested this on Twitter in the hope that the matter might go away, but it is well and truly out there in the public domain.

Francis, - a record that's stuck springs to mind, - what exactly has your responses got to do with George Galloway's pledge to millions of people, - (quite literally,) that he is about to be a sponsor of the club?

Mr. Galloway may only have suggested this on Twitter in the hope that the matter might go away, but it is well and truly out there in the public domain.

what is your position of how hewitson has come out of this ,can you condone him ? with what im reading from this even the slo guy and the travel club guys plus all the other organisations to do with queens want hewitson out whats you position ?

He is staying a couple of miles from dumfries Town centre, he is supposed to be setting up a party to stop independence good luck with that George

Quote Originally Posted by The caulback View Post
    He is staying a couple of miles from dumfries Town centre, he is supposed to be setting up a party to stop independence good luck with that George

lol running with his own party in dumfries he will only take votes of the other unionist parties no snp or indy voter will ever give a known unionist there vote so big bonus for snp as he can only take votes away fae the torys loool .

The one constant about this Covid chaos is that politicians and their colleagues of all political stance seem to interpret the rules to suit themselves. And it is annoying particulalry for season ticket holders that the last minute Covid rule change prevented fans from going to the Dundee game yet was "erroneously" overlooked by Mr Galloway.
    George is a love or hate character but look at the publicity! QOS is all over the news and as someone said there's no such thing as bad publicity. Compare this thread, nearly 30 comments, six times more than comments about that dire Dundee performance. Maybe hope after all.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)