+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ferranti/Meadowbank/Livingston capitalist larceny

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    ****’s sake, that’s what these incompetent galoots at Holyrood claim, until you actually want an answer to a question on policy application or money.

What’s to stop some biased prick with a whistle refusing to look at a replay.

Leave the space invaders machines to the space cadets and zoomers.
    Nothing obviously, but it means that there is more opportunity to call them on it.
    Michael Stewart has called some decisions as being applied for the the cheeks as opposed to the rest of Scottish football.
    The more opportunity there is highlight the errors, then that can only be good, as opposed to changing nothing and just keep on moaning about how **** it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post

You technophobes need to google “VPN”.
    Is that when you can see a lassie's drawers through her tight breeks?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Good play on words min, thumbs up from me (it would be VPK though).

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    No but that is also worth a googly search.

As I have a season ticket, access to home games is a given, although there's bound to be some jiggery-pokery if we get a home draw in the Cup. Thus, I had no idea about the pay per view cost of individual home fixtures. A club missive today reveals that it's a most reasonable £12.99. I assume that away fans get access for the same rate. That's 7 (SEVEN) fornicating quid cheaper than those Livingston ****s.

Thieving *******s.

OK, some useful financial tips there .... I was hoping to do a studio album soon ( was supposed to be done by now but ... bloody virus) ... but I think I'll go for a live album, because, using Livi-logic, rather than flog copies for £12 a pop, I can base the price on what it would have cost to attend the gig!

Lets see now ...

£10 admission.

about £15 on beers/drinks

bus there, taxi hame for locals, that's aboot £12 .... mair for folks travellin fae teuchterville and beyond, but let's be reasonable and call it £15

bearing in mind, many will be paying a good whack to stay over in Travelodge type accommodation and/or spending on chipper suppers or other overpriced, ready cooked meals, we can stick a further £10 on ... to average it out across all cases

.... So that'll be £60 per album .... but that's good value, because more than one person can chip in and buy one copy, it can/will be listened to by friends and family, no doubt a few cd copies will be burned for mates, and you can play it as often as you like!

Great! ... that all sounds fair enough eh?

What?? You would want to hear it first before you pay £60? ... Errr ... do you normally get to listen to a live gig before you pay at the door? ... no ... didna think so.

OK, cool ... advance orders, £5 off! ... keep em comin, it's the once in a lifetime Livi-logic deal folks .... ahem ....

“chipper”

Agreed.

Top marks.

Well-observed.

Gie’s yer Crowdfunder URL.

Check yer text messages, Neeps min.

Sortit!

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Good play on words min, thumbs up from me (it would be VPK though).
    Surely VPL (Visible Panty Line)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast