+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferranti/Meadowbank/Livingston capitalist larceny

Ferranti/Meadowbank/Livingston capitalist larceny

Thus far, I have put money into the bare cash boxes of Ross County, St Mirren, Accies, Viking, and Sporting. At various times this has cost £15, £12.50, and £9.99. All reasonable.

The chameleon-like franchise operating out of its latest squat in Livingston, however, can **** off. Twenty quid for a poorly-produced, behind-the-play footage is out of order, and is, if one was cruel enough to mention it, in keeping with their employment of felons in senior club positions.

I hope your makky-on Lego club gets relegated.

“How much is PPV for games at the Tony Macaroni Arena?

Our PPV price will be: £20.00.

We, as a club, felt that we had to protect the value of our season tickets which are purchased year after year by our loyal supporters. The only way to ensure this, was to make the PPV more expensive per game, than what the season tickets work out at per game. We also had to take into account that families will now be buying one ‘single’ ticket rather than potentially 3 or 4. In addition to this, we had to consider the very real possibility that friends will group together to watch the stream, further reducing the revenue the club would had received if fans were in the stadium. We feel that this is a fair value as it is still cheaper than what would be paid for a walk-up ticket if fans were in the stadium.”

**** OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Thus far, I have put money into the bare cash boxes of Ross County, St Mirren, Accies, Viking, and Sporting. At various times this has cost £15, £12.50, and £9.99. All reasonable.

The chameleon-like franchise operating out of its latest squat in Livingston, however, can **** off. Twenty quid for a poorly-produced, behind-the-play footage is out of order, and is, if one was cruel enough to mention it, in keeping with their employment of felons in senior club positions.

I hope your makky-on Lego club gets relegated.

“How much is PPV for games at the Tony Macaroni Arena?

Our PPV price will be: £20.00.

We, as a club, felt that we had to protect the value of our season tickets which are purchased year after year by our loyal supporters. The only way to ensure this, was to make the PPV more expensive per game, than what the season tickets work out at per game. We also had to take into account that families will now be buying one ‘single’ ticket rather than potentially 3 or 4. In addition to this, we had to consider the very real possibility that friends will group together to watch the stream, further reducing the revenue the club would had received if fans were in the stadium. We feel that this is a fair value as it is still cheaper than what would be paid for a walk-up ticket if fans were in the stadium.”

**** OFF.
    That’s a disgraceful price to charge to watch the pish that is on display most weeks in that horrendous plastic fake pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    That’s a disgraceful price to charge to watch the pish that is on display most weeks in that horrendous plastic fake pitch.
    I do normally buy these streams. But £20 FFS.

I've never liked Livi.

Just the thought of paying for a stream makes me feel sick.

Absolutely no f’uckin way.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I've never liked Livi.
    Never a premiership side , plastic pitch and no fans .

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Just the thought of paying for a stream makes me feel sick.

Absolutely no f’uckin way.
    Yep - this.

With the other options available, there really is no need to pay for anything online.

Each to their own and if you want to chip into other clubs coffers then fair enough - but I’ll keep my cash for my own club just now.

£20 is beyond ridiculous though - can’t believe they will be getting much take up at all for any games and rightly so...

Fitba is rapidly becoming a TV sport.

VAR is the final nail in the coffin of the game we loved.

Sounds like a scam, I'm far from convinced that they have any season ticket holders to protect

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Each to their own and if you want to chip into other clubs coffers then fair enough - but I’ll keep my cash for my own club just now.

£20 is beyond ridiculous though - can’t believe they will be getting much take up at all for any games and rightly so...
    I don’t, and have no intention of, subscribing to any of the behemoth satellite services which have strangled fitba, and are, as far as I can see, soma for Generation **** whose mantra has been updated from the Thatcherite me-me-me to its deformed spawn me-me-me and now-now-now, preferably with Nando snacks on the side.

Every club in the SPFL and below is struggling, and if they can bring me a live showing of Aberdeen for a reasonable price, I’m happy to help them keep the lights on, and pay the groundstaff and back-office workers.

I have no intention of blagging free viewing just because I can, of depriving struggling clubs of income they need, and of importing all sorts of malaware, bugs and security threats to my laptop.

But to fuuck with giving anything to the New Firm (2012) or those blood-sucking leeches by the Arkley allotments. And Livingston can get to **** with their demands.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast