+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO John2

FAO John2

I love skiing John but you encounter the the biggest percentage of W@nkers on earth when you do so.

Just read all the British w@nker skiers have fled the Swiss Alps after advice not to do so. These people are a disgrace and all remainers hopefully the EU countries will realise they are better off without tosspot d1ckend w@nkers

I hope the police track these D1cks down

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I love skiing John but you encounter the the biggest percentage of W@nkers on earth when you do so.

Just read all the British w@nker skiers have fled the Swiss Alps after advice not to do so. These people are a disgrace and all remainers hopefully the EU countries will realise they are better off without tosspot d1ckend w@nkers

Oh shyte, Pandora’s Box creaks open

Why FAO me?

Not sure who you've been going skiing with and where, I've encountered some very nice folk.

. Yet you thought it was ok for scum to travel to Whitby from a tier 3 area ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    . Yet you thought it was ok for scum to travel to Whitby from a tier 3 area ?
    Understand where you are coming from SM but my central point was fleeing from quarantine overnight which personifies these peoples arrogance.

Scum didnt flee any quarantine

Understand where you are coming from SM but my central point was fleeing from quarantine overnight which personifies these peoples arrogance.

Scum didnt flee any quarantine
    . Agee totally bout the people fleeing quarantine they are ****ers ,scum just ignored advice not to travel . I watched a nurse on tv yesterday morning pleading with people not to travel unless it’s nessesary because the hospitals are filling up .

Your buddies have done it again John...abject arrogant stupidity

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55888856

I hear Whitby_Miller has been trying on some lederhosen for size and practicing thigh slapping as part of his disguise

Typical of John that he keeps allowing this to happen. Bluddy leftard