Having lived in Sheffield, and regularly visited that holy temple Hillsboro, it pains me to see Wednesday struggling yet again. Surely in the failure stakes Wednesday, with all that potential run Cambridge a close second as the worst football club of all time.

There are many similarities, a psychotic, degenerate, criminal boardroom, and poor managers, or managers destroyed by the boardroom.

Unending failure. Tumbleweed across the pitch, players turning up for the money, supporters shafted, all the while pretending to be selfless.

The upper reaches of professional football is now a desert, pricey, corrupt, cheating on and off the pitch, never ending. There are so many games now it has become pointless, without meaning.

There are endless games so that the players and owners can soak the fans, by attendance and by tv.

I still have sky, only because i still have a contract, spewing its political effluent. Even here, the poison confronts me.

In many ways its normal, everything becomes tainted in the end, look at the BBC, a disgusting shambles, constantly pushing an agenda. Look at Starmer, fighting for his life at Labour.

Is there an honest man left?, the answer is no, after all we are here on this brown piece of deritus. Football is finished, game management is now what they call cheating. Falling over for no reason is no longer punished but is an accepted part of the game.

As for Wednesday, god help them, a massive club doomed to penury for ever. Just another massive t urd amonst all the others, in a feeding frenzy of sharks.

And you dear fan, are its food.