+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Millers haven't postponed Barnsley game

Why Millers haven't postponed Barnsley game

Who at fault for postponing one game at a time instead of three all at once? I find it laughable tbh

I find this an absolute disgrace. How dare the EFL threaten a points deduction when we are likely to only be able to name three subs and our opponents will have the opportunity to PLAY five?

We know how contagious and debilitating the disease is, yet the EFL are seemingly forcing unfit players to play with little likelihood of being subbed. God forbid Covid 19 should break out in the Barnsley squad after this game, or an unfit player pushed beyond their limit should collapse. What would the EFL say to that?

Does the threat of a points deduction mean that everyone who has postponed more than 2 games is going to get one? Or will we struggle through, get hammered and possibly lose more players, while other clubs are simply let off “due to exceptional circumstances”. I am raging right now.

Is every club that's cancelled matches going to be penalised?Are they hell as like.Why is RUFC different to other clubs? This is absolutely bonkers!!!!!;

I think we need someone on board at NYS that understand how EFL works

The EFL have closed their laboratories for Christmas.
    Christmas and the NY being the busiest time of year for football fixtures.

You couldn't make this stuff up.
    The level of ineptitude displayed repeatedly by the EFL is astonishing.

Keystone cops management

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    The EFL have closed their laboratories for Christmas.
    Christmas and the NY being the busiest time of year for football fixtures.

You couldn't make this stuff up.
    The level of ineptitude displayed repeatedly by the EFL is astonishing.

Keystone cops management

Also with a pandemic which is getting higher, seems irresponsible and should be looked into why they seem to think it was a good idea.

I’ve been saying for ages that it needs a complete wipeout with new board members that live in reality

Fair enough but maybe there’s another scenario

Let’s assume that we didn’t act according to EFL rules for the Derby match due to an accidental lapse. On hearing this maybe the EFL said “fair enough, we will let this go, but make sure there are no more lapses” Then along comes the Barnsley game and we can’t risk another “lapse”

How ironic if the game couldn't go ahead due to snow.

Apparently the EFL have said that Leaving the covers off will lead to an immediate demotion to national league one

Some other clubs in the EFL have postponed three matches after Covid outbreaks in their squads but it may be that they acted independently of the EFL and could now be penalised.

So how and when will the other clubs be penalised then?.?

Let's hope it snows all night and all day tomorrow.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast