+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Mid season reflection

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Some p*sh getting put about on this thread 6 from Falkirk 5 at home from Ross Co and Ayr turned over at Dumbarton and Alloa and I'm sure Shedka could add a few more...and none of them were shocks...now sitting in the top half of the SPL and your glad you can't see your team tomorrow...🙈🙈🙈🙈
    Well fu*k off back to the chasm of echoes then Pedro instead of obviously scrutinising UTD mad....

You were funny to start with (for some) a toy for others to play with after that, but now........... FFS...just GO AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    HNY Peter,
    pish from impatient folk is common place amongst all forums, inc yours where some are now spouting Sow as the man having chunted the feck out of him.
    Nowt as queer as folk except footy folk
    HNY A.J ...I know your right...do you think OS21 is not the man😄😄😄

Some p*sh getting put about on this thread 6 from Falkirk 5 at home from Ross Co and Ayr turned over at Dumbarton and Alloa and I'm sure Shedka could add a few more...and none of them were shocks...now sitting in the top half of the SPL and your glad you can't see your team tomorrow...��������
    If i was able to go tomorrow Peter i would be there,FACT. The reason for that is our support never disappeared like sna aff a dyke as your's have since the 80's albeit there was a resurgence during your Twenty Six Million Pound Jollies which led to double ADMIN.
    If you would like a night of humiliating results TIT for tat i will raise you with an Airdrie 7 Funsters 0 for openers.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 01-01-2021 at 06:19 PM.

HNY A.J ...I know your right...do you think OS21 is not the man������
    Its opened up that Christmas bottle,
    and comes on here we an open throttle,
    but he will soon be heading home burning tar,
    when reminded of Scots having to wear the star.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    If i was able to go tomorrow Peter i would be there,FACT. The reason for that is our support never disappeared like sna aff a dyke as your's have since the 80's albeit there was a resurgence during your Twenty Six Million Pound Jollies which led to double ADMIN.
    If you would like a night of humiliating results TIT for tat i will raise you with an Airdrie 7 Funsters 0 for openers.
    That was my point those results at the time weren't humiliating not even really a shock...now you're sitting top half of the SPL and you're saying you're glad you can't get to see them tomorrow FFS... Anyway I'll leave you to it...hope your judgement for tomorrow is right...HNY GB

That was my point those results at the time weren't humiliating not even really a shock...now you're sitting top half of the SPL and you're saying you're glad you can't get to see them tomorrow FFS... Anyway I'll leave you to it...hope your judgement for tomorrow is right...HNY GB
    I'm not on about results as you well know,its all to do with the way the team is set up.I think its safe to say if we have already put on our most defensive performance i have ever witnessed in my life at home to the Sheep its hardly surprising i am not bothered about missing spending a fortune,freezing to daith,and being herded like cattle in a total shytehole of a ground to witness more of the same tomorrow.

When ST Mirren had'nt played for a month i thought we would go for the jugular but i was sadly mistaken.I also looked at the Accies and thought their team looked more 2nd tier than ours especially with their covid problems but when we had them on the rack it was sit back and let them have a go tactics again.

I suppose i should be happy with our league position but i think its false and i'm amazed i have read on here that we can push on and finish top 6,10th would do me but it will be heart in the mouth stuff if we continue with our play for a point strategy.
    Good post Gunboat. But we’re in the minority.
    Outplayed in most games but sneaking results and points.
    I fear our luck will run out.

End of the second quarter of fixtures. 14 points gained this quarter as opposed to 12 in the first. Safe to say that's an improvement. Pick up anything like those totals and we'll be safe by the split.

Feet up its Funster time.

Feet up its Funster time.
    Remember GB, they’re playing a Neilson team....3/1 for Fundee, well worth a punt (got them on a £5 double with Bournemouth tonight), and the bet doing well so far. Feck Robbie, and Feck the jam tarts!!)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)