+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: End of year thoughts

End of year thoughts

1.The dumbest thing I bought was a 2020 year planner
    2. 2019 stay away from negative people, 2020 stay away from positive people
    3. Old folks sneaking out of the house their children yelling at them to get back inside!
    4. Today i saw a neighbour talking to a dog, obviously thinking it understood her, when I got back home I told my cat and we had a good laugh about it.
    5. Every few days try on your jeans to make sure they fit, wearing pyjamas all the time will have you believe nothing changes in the world
    6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or do we just keep washing our hands?
    7.I never thought the comment don't touch him/her with a 6ft pole would become national policy!
    8. I need to practice social distancing - from the fridge!
    9. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip out to the Bins
    10. Never in a million years did I think I would go into a bank wearing a mask and demand money!

Someone obviously left the mistletoe up at their house. Happy new year to you Swale.

Nice one Swale. Another amusing (and true) one is that in France you can now be arrested both for wearing and NOT wearing a face covering

It's nearly 12 months since I drew cash out of an ATM.

Happy new year everyone.

Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    It's nearly 12 months since I drew cash out of an ATM.

Happy new year everyone.

Stay safe.
    Thats not going into a bank though!

All the best for 2021

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Someone obviously left the mistletoe up at their house. Happy new year to you Swale.
    Happy new year

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Nice one Swale. Another amusing (and true) one is that in France you can now be arrested both for wearing and NOT wearing a face covering
    Those Frenchies damned devious but oh so passionate!!

happy New year

Happy New Year one and all. I wish you all a return to something resembling normality in 2021. It's not going to happen overnight but a gradual return with the hospitality, catering, sport and general entertainment industries back up and running is what I would like to see in 2021.

Like the OP.

Happy New Year or gelukkig nieuwjaar

Happy New Year to one and all.
    My wish for 2021 is that the number of families suffering the loss of a loved one is kept to an absolute minimum and for the those that unfortunately do I send you my deepest sympathies.
    Here's hoping that better times lie ahead.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)