+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Acido

FAO Acido

Have you checked my reply on the Well done to your lads thread? Happy New Year to you and all your supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Have you checked my reply on the Well done to your lads thread? Happy New Year to you and all your supporters.
    Yes Ive seen the reply Abbo mate, and the same (belated) New year wishes to your lads.

Ive either bin bak at work again this week since the 31st, or Ive bin pi*ssed again.

Hey kid I could have sworn there was a Normanton in the Wolverhampton area, but its not the first time Ive not had a scooby dooo on here!.
    Last edited by Acido; 05-01-2021 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes Ive seen the reply Abbo mate, and the same (belated) New year wishes to your lads.

Ive either bin bak at work again this week since the 31st, or Ive bin pi*ssed again.

Hey kid I could have sworn there was a Normanton in the Wolverhampton area, but its not the first time Ive not had a scooby dooo on here!.

Funny what alcohol can make a man think
    An inebriated London man wo wunce flat art ont flooer darn Peel St bogs. A copper went darn to investigate and said "What tha doing laid art darn here?"
    The C0ckney said, "Just waiting for the tube mate"