+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Thread

Ours was a drive-through, on the Doctor's car park. Incredibly efficient. Just pulled into one of 4 bays, roll down the window, jab, pull onto the car-park, wait 15 mins for side effects, and off you go.

I was lucky, as I had no side effects from my 2 Pfizer jabs. Just have to see if the bl00dy things work, now.

Ireland was a bit slow off the mark but is flying through the jabs now. Although the 'Indian Variant' is lurking in the more populous areas.

I hope you all realise the vaccine will turn you gay.

Welcome back Bongo, since you were away many things have changed and believe it or not, its okay to be Gay, infact its now okay to be anything you want, He, She,They, none binary and no one should be opinionated!🤫 I like to be known as 'Super Straight and you can be what you want. For the record, I have had my Jabs and I am not turning, I love women too much!!
    Lets keep the Covid thing serious...

What if you were gay in the first place, would it turn you straight?

It would save the Conversion therapy Nazis a lot of time, energy, and grief.

You know me Dave/Exiled I've never been politically correct To many snowflakes these days.
    To be honest I'm sitting on the fence re the jab. I just dont like the way people get labelled as a fruit cake for declining it.

Dazzy.. so sorry to hear about your bother. ☹❤

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    You know me Dave/Exiled I've never been politically correct To many snowflakes these days.
    To be honest I'm sitting on the fence re the jab. I just don't like the way people get labeled as a fruit cake for declining it.
    The Jab, like safe distance, lockdown, masks, and washing your hands, have all been misinterpreted by precious folk into believing that it is all about freedom.

The reason for all of the above, is all about restricting the spread, not about the ‘woke’ being made to relinquish their freedom to live. Getting the Jab means that I’m less likely to catch covid, AND less likely to infect another person.

You will always get Anti-everything types, it’s what keeps them feeling relevant, however, the place would be extremely stale without them.

Bongo, I ‘labeled’ you a fruit bat years ago. You refusing to Jab, will not alter my perception of you mate In fact, I’d be far more concerned for my well-being, if you actually did Jab

Do you really trust the world health organisation and Bill Gates? Both plowed money into the wuhan lab. The whole thing seems dodgy

I've known ya too long mate. You’re not luring me into one of your webs of conspiracy. Good to have you back again, tho.

Well, the other half finally got round to having her 2nd Jab putting it off 3 times for fear of the side affects. Now she is laid out in bed again, fever, headache, chills and not eating, red face and sore arm. Just hope its not going to linger! Think she's had enough of Covid now.☹

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)