+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Well for me, Im still waking up at 3am, Tried everything! But compared to others, I have nothing to complain about...
    Ugh. I'm sorry to hear that, Dave. Being sleep deprived is no fun at all. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good full night's sleep soon. xx

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    I've had both my jabs because I wanted to be one of the first round of zombies if it causes side effects!

I still caught Covid tho, with reduced symptoms. I didn't really have much of a cough, it was more stomach problems - which apparently is more common in the younger people who catch it (I'm still young)

But, had a fever and aches and couldn't smell anything.

I think it would have been a lot worse had I not had the jabs.
    Sam, glad you were double jabbed before you contracted the virus. Hope you are feeling better now. Your comment about wanting to be one of the first round of zombies made me laugh.

Dazzy, I hope your sleep has improved since your post.

I see Covid has hit VP again at least Maginn and Ramsey isolating.....Mings? Who else. Good job its struck on the international break.
    Ps i have a stinking cold and thought, here we go again, ive done 3 lateral tests and they say okay, my body says NOK!

Mings has a cracked rib, from the jaw-dees game.

Bloody hell. Ive been told at work unless i get the vaccine i cant work. WTF! Orwell 84 or what. Surely its against human rights?

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Dazzy, I hope your sleep has improved since your post.
    Hey Winnie, it maybe has a little bit bit tbh I find myself napping at any given opportunity 🤣

Life’s hard tbh trying to get over me own issues n then got all the backlash from
    My brother dying and my niece and nephews heartache and the crap from the wife of my brother so it’s all over the place..

Thanks for asking though means a lot

Hope you are ok ❤️❤️

Chin up Dazzy. Sorry to here your having a rough time mate.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    Hey Winnie, it maybe has a little bit bit tbh I find myself napping at any given opportunity ��

Life’s hard tbh trying to get over me own issues n then got all the backlash from
    My brother dying and my niece and nephews heartache and the crap from the wife of my brother so it’s all over the place..

Thanks for asking though means a lot

Hope you are ok ❤️❤️
    Giggles - well at least you are getting some sleep now with your naps! I went through the napping phase with covid - felt like a little old lady at one point! I even once fell asleep mid way through replying to a text!

I'm so sorry to hear life is so hard right now, though I wouldn't expect otherwise given everything you have been through. It sounds like you are an amazing uncle to your nieces and nephews, when you are grieving yourself xx and I'm so sorry there is rubbish coming your way from your sister in law.

Sending you a big hug. You look after yourself, my friend. xxx
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 23-09-2021 at 12:09 AM.

Hey All,

If anyone is suffering with Long Covid a friend of mine has been trialled on taking antihistamines daily, for those that don't know these are anti-allergy products available over the counter for hay-fever. She reports outstanding results and as a pharmacist myself it does make sense if the virus is provoking some kind of allergic reaction. I can't think of any harmful implications in taking a daily antihistamine unless your blood pressure is already very low OR you're taking other meds that cause dry mouth/eyes/constipation (called anticholinergic side effects) as antihistamines can add to that - discuss with your GP.

Hope this is of some help!

WCV

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)