+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Thread

Aww, I'm glad you slept well, Dave, but I'm sorry about the chain smoker cough and chest pain today - that's not pleasant at all I like a Lemsip too I sympathise with your colleague - I missed a few Villa matches this season due to dratted virus too - I hope he starts to feel better soon too - missing Villa matches is not good!

Keep looking after yourself, and please keep us all updated as to how you are doing.

Winnie xxx

How are you doing today, Dave?

Get well soon Dave. Vardy, from the band, and his family all had it. Tested positive after a failed reading (he blames the fact he had just eaten a mince pie). 10 days later he and his family are all fine. Seems like it affects all people differently

Hi Guys, no sign of this covid going away yet, im just wiped out, both my son and Daughter have it now, my Daughter who is 17 is not affected Jack who is 23 is like me uurrgghh. The cough and the aches have gone so hopefully thats something good. My Partner Karen tested negative and showing no signs....crazy.
    Thank you all and stay safe.

I get that feeling of being wiped out with it, Dave. Early days still so not surprising. Isn't it just weird how it affects or doesn't affect people in so many different ways, as Sam says. I would say keep resting, but I know when you are feeling that wiped out, you don't actually have a choice. All the best to you and your son Let us know how you are, when you feel up to posting ...

Big Boris announcement tonight announcing tougher restrictions again ... Hope everyone is ok.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 04-01-2021 at 03:56 PM.

Sorry to hear Dave that as well as yourself son Jack and your daughter have now contracted Covid. I hope you all start to feel better soon and Karen remains virus free. 😊

Dave and Winnie when you feel able please let us know how you are doing.

❤️💐

Sorry to hear of your troubles Dave, get well soon pal.

Sorry to hear you and the family have joined the covid positive group, best wishes for a speedy recovery to all, thoughts are with all sufferers in our claret and blue group, it is an anxious time for many, I know my better half who works for RM has put a brave face on since last march, but you can see the worry in her eyes now, stay safe all. Mick

Big kudos and thanks to your better half, Mick. I genuinely feel humbled and grateful to all the front line workers who put themselves at risk for the rest of us. I wish the people who flout the rules and put themselves and others at needless risk would think of people like your better half who don't have a choice. I can imagine it must be an anxious time for you both.

Thinking of you. Winnie xxx

This virus is so awful. UK almost had it with the original hard lock down but too many broke the rules. The very same idiots now winging about another lock down.

I'm reading that LA is rationing oxygen for patients. That can't be good.

Anyway get wells to all the afflicted.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)