+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Covid Thread

Unvaxinated joe rogan ripped into CNN medical correspondent for CNN lying about his covid treatment. CNN mocked him for taking a horse drug but infact it was prescribed by his GP and is an award winning drug. CNN blatantly lied and gave out miss information.
    What is CNN agenda? Why wouldnt the meda promote alternative medicines that can save your life?
    I can smell something fishy and its not freers underpants

Didn't 'Joe' get Covid himself....so he fought it off, most people do. Look a lot of people are in denial and to be fair there is a lot of official missinformation, my work colleague was seriously in in hospital on Oxygen and pumped with Steroids, he is an antivaxer but now has his jabs pencilled in but he still states he just had the flu........🙄

This anti/pro vaccine thing devides people. Im not here to judge. But if there are alternative treatments for both vaccinated or unvaccinated people. The treatment shouldn't be hidden and mocked by the media.

The fake news media blasted trump for suggesting hydroxychloroquine could be a treatment for covid. The media said he was advising people to inject bleach! Now joe rogan has been criticised for taking a horse medication. Lie after lie from the media. Why do they lie, what benifit do they get from hiding treatments that can help us? I often find pro vaccinated people often obnoxious and mock and glote when an unvaccinated person dies.
    Turn off your tv people its brain washing you!!!!!!

Agree with the TV thingy

You would agree with all of it if you switched your tv off Dave. Anyway im off to watch a bigfoot documentary.

Well Fake News or not, the Goverment are laying the seeds of doom today saying daily covid cases could reach 100k a day this winter, coupled with the super flu, it could be a bad winter for many, lets just hope the Villa mad team and all our families stay safe and get through it so as, we can discuss, yes, triviual things like Villa and maybe Bigfoot 🙄

How's everyone doing,who's had the booster? Looks like our footy is going down the pan again. I hear they want football canned till 16th Jan 😦

I've had the booster yesterday Dave, my work in the NHS makes it mandatory following the latest vote in parliament by the sheep, in truth I wanted an antibody test to assess my "need" but it's not easy to access them. The demand for LFT's has now gone through the roof and IMO it's the reason the number of positive cases has gone up so much, it feeds the propaganda machine.

Side effects - bit of a hangover like head this morning and a sore arm but fine now (Pfizer booster, AZ for the other two).

Booster 2 weeks ago, and thankfully, as with the other Pfizer jabs, no side effects.

It’s getting a bit panicky over here, although nowhere near the infection rate as you folks. Ireland is usually a week to ten days behind the UK in terms of infection rates and variants.

The 4-6% minority of anti-vaxxers are making a fair old noise though, even though, as of 3 weeks ago, they took up over 49% of hospital beds.

I think that the 6% must all live in our Town, as the locals are either ambivalent or aggressively against the whole vaccination debacle.

Stay safe, whichever side of the fence that you fall.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)