+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Thread

Nice one Westy, and to all other Villans doing their thing to help during this time, stay safe out there.

You stay safe out there too, Mick.

How are you feeling, Dave? (Don't worry about responding if you are not feeling well enough though x)

Hey Dave, sorry to hear you’ve been struck down with this horrible virus.. hope your starting to feel better now and family ok?

Thanks for the link Winnie I will pass it on to my sister who is still struggling 🥴 she’s absolutely swamped at work too as she works in a hospital and can’t have any time off..

Take care everyone

Nice one westy, good on ya 👍

I went back to work today but only from home, it was tough and had to cancel several meetings because of the cough. Then we got an announcement, one of our HR ladies diagnosed same time as me, Died from covid. Well you could have knocked me over with a feather! She had, this year been having treatment for cancer but all the same, devastating! I'm speechless. This horrible horrible virus, please just go away....😔

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    Hey Dave, sorry to hear you’ve been struck down with this horrible virus.. hope your starting to feel better now and family ok?

Thanks for the link Winnie I will pass it on to my sister who is still struggling �� she’s absolutely swamped at work too as she works in a hospital and can’t have any time off..

Take care everyone
    You are welcome, Dazzy. I hope it is of some use. It must be so hard for your sister, not being able to get the time off she needs to properly recoup her health. Sending her lots of healing thoughts.

Winnie xx

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    I went back to work today but only from home, it was tough and had to cancel several meetings because of the cough. Then we got an announcement, one of our HR ladies diagnosed same time as me, Died from covid. Well you could have knocked me over with a feather! She had, this year been having treatment for cancer but all the same, devastating! I'm speechless. This horrible horrible virus, please just go away....��
    Hi Dave,

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your colleague to covid - I can imagine your devastation. Every statistic we hear on the news every night is a real person and a family grieving. Big hug.

Gosh, I imagine it was tough trying to work while feeling so ill - even from home - and it must be hard trying to participate in meetings with such a bad cough. Mine's much much better now, but I always find it decides to kick in when I'm trying to talk on the phone! You look after yourself. xx

It's almost surreal to be living such an everyday life in NZ. No masks or social distancing etc. Everyone's back to handshakes and hugs. Watching live sports. Complaining that there's not enough time in the day. Just normal life. ( complacency?) Then I read the news and it's so so grim over there.

I Wish everyone well and speedy recoveries.

Day 18 of covid, feeling better but still have symptoms, Cough and Fatigue. The other half suffering with the 2 kids back to normal.
    Was watching some old games last night v Watford, Everton and the crowd seems unreal, cannot wait to get back down VP...

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    It's almost surreal to be living such an everyday life in NZ. No masks or social distancing etc. Everyone's back to handshakes and hugs. Watching live sports. Complaining that there's not enough time in the day. Just normal life. ( complacency?) Then I read the news and it's so so grim over there.

I Wish everyone well and speedy recoveries.

My friend lives in NZ and we quite regularly do a catch up with a WhatsApp video call and it’s like we are not living on the same planet.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)