+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Day 18 of covid, feeling better but still have symptoms, Cough and Fatigue. The other half suffering with the 2 kids back to normal.
    Was watching some old games last night v Watford, Everton and the crowd seems unreal, cannot wait to get back down VP...

Glad you are slowly starting to feel better.

As others have said, you hear news and statistics and it seems like its happening somewhere else, until it hits someone you know or are related to, we live in the sticks of the Welsh borders and the early part of last year generally passed us by, although with the better half being a postie we personally had an awareness of it, but now I dont think I know anyone in our little area that hasnt been touched by it to a greater or lesser degree. I whattsapp my daughter down in the southland of NZ and it is a very different (thank goodness) world where they are, pretty much normal although they are still cautious. I think the reality is we have at least another year before we can say we have a level of what we would call normality, just wish a few more people would realise, accept, and do the right thing. Stay safe my fellow Villans, home and abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    My friend lives in NZ and we quite regularly do a catch up with a WhatsApp video call and it’s like we are not living on the same planet.
    Yes, I feel like exactly like that when I'm talking to Oz, Rosie. Jacinda did a good job down there,

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Day 18 of covid, feeling better but still have symptoms, Cough and Fatigue. The other half suffering with the 2 kids back to normal.
    Was watching some old games last night v Watford, Everton and the crowd seems unreal, cannot wait to get back down VP...
    Glad you are feeling better Dave, but sorry you still have the cough and fatigue - they do drag on a bit, don't they ... I'm sorry your partner is still suffering too. All the best to her xx I'm pleased your children are back to normal. Keep looking after yourself. xx

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolvillan View Post
    just wish a few more people would realise, accept, and do the right thing. home and abroad.
    Spot on, Mick.

Thanks MissWinnie, yes getting back to some normality. Went for a walk yesterday now that officially my 4th isolation is over, managed about 1/2 a mile. Was exhausted when I came back but got lots of fresh air in to them lungs. I normally walk 5k a day no problem so, I have a way to go.
    hope you and everyone else is doing okay, stay safe and well guys.
    Ps I heard a rumour, Villa have a game Wednesday 🤔

Hi Dave

Wow - I think half a mile is brilliant after such a short time! You'll get back to being able to do what you used to, when your body is ready.

I'm feeling really pleased, as I also managed a short walk yesterday - not far - but the furthest I've ventured since getting the virus. Like you, I was shattered afterwards, and needed a sleep, but apart from that, no relapse - struggling to breathe etc, which generally happens when I've tried to push myself a little too far, so really happy! Still a long way to go, but felt quite momentous. Like you, the fresh air in the lungs felt good. Winnie 1 - Covid 0. Pow!

Winnie xx
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 17-01-2021 at 10:56 PM.

Good for you Winnie, thats what we like to hear. Good news on the official sadest day of the year!
    Bit shocked this morning to read some people still think the covid is a conspiracy and a large percentage of people in the UK refusing the vaccine! What planet are these people on?
    Anyway, Onwards and upwards 😁

Good To hear TD and family and Miss Winnie are improving, whilst we are being bombarded by increasingly frightening stats at home, its good to have our own little rays of hope on the board, positive thoughts coming your way, stay safe all.

Good To hear TD and family and Miss Winnie are improving, whilst we are being bombarded by increasingly frightening stats at home, its good to have our own little rays of hope on the board, positive thoughts coming your way, stay safe all. Oh just a thought in answer to TDs conspiracy/vaccine question, a quote I heard once "you cant educate pork" sums it up quite well. In a world where we are all attached to a mobile or similar, those same people are frightened that the vaccine inserts a tracking device!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)