+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Thread

So very sorry to hear of your sad news Dazzy, grief is a very personal thing which we all deal with in our own way - just give yourself some time to come to terms with the situation. Take care and keep safe pal.

Dazzy mate. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. You will find a way forward in your own time. Take care my friend across the miles. x

Condolences mate.

Look after yourself and your loved ones.

Hi Dazzy

You don't need to reply but if you are reading, I just wanted to say I'm still thinking of you and your family and hoping you are all as ok as you can be

Take good care, my friend.

Love Winnie xxx

Firstly thanks again for everyone’s kind words I really appreciate it and it honestly means a lot !! ❤️

Hey Winnie, thanks for message, it’s all over the place tbh, we had the results of post mortem but it’s not adding up cos my brother was on blood pressure meds yet cause of death was some sort of heart disease so all very confusing.. and now finally got a date for his funeral for next week, but now I’ve been hit with Covid so I’m isolating so hopefully I will be well enough to to attend as my isolation ends next Tuesday n funeral is Thursday, I’m currently just very achy with chills and a banging headache and a nasty cough.. don’t actually feel horrendous at moment so hopefully it stays like that.. just couldn’t make it all up at moment..

Thank you so much for checking in though ❤️

I feel for you dazzy, hard enough to cope with the funeral but Covid on top. I wish you well mate, stay strong for your own good.
    All the best on both accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    Firstly thanks again for everyone’s kind words I really appreciate it and it honestly means a lot !! ❤️

Hey Winnie, thanks for message, it’s all over the place tbh, we had the results of post mortem but it’s not adding up cos my brother was on blood pressure meds yet cause of death was some sort of heart disease so all very confusing.. and now finally got a date for his funeral for next week, but now I’ve been hit with Covid so I’m isolating so hopefully I will be well enough to to attend as my isolation ends next Tuesday n funeral is Thursday, I’m currently just very achy with chills and a banging headache and a nasty cough.. don’t actually feel horrendous at moment so hopefully it stays like that.. just couldn’t make it all up at moment..

Thank you so much for checking in though ❤️
    Hey Dazzy,

It's good to hear from you, but I'm really sorry you are not really getting the clear answers you need - I can't imagine the confusion is helping - though I'm glad you've got a date now. I will keep my fingers crossed that you feel well enough to attend - a covid diagnosis is really not what you need right now. Make sure you look after yourself and rest up as much as you can - I know it can be hard to sleep when you are feeling so rough and with a nasty cough.

Big hug and take care my friend.

Winnie xxx

Hi Dazzy, sorry to hear things are continuing to be hard going, here is hoping you see some light at the end of the tunnel that isnt a train coming the other way very soon. As for the confusion, maybe the blood pressure meds were masking the more serious heart problem? or it was a miss diagnosis originally, they are after all closely linked problems? Here is to better times for you and yours, Mick.

Not sure if its connected to covid or part of the so called Long term Symptom of covid but I cannot seem to get a good nights sleep, i'm always about 3.30 in the morning when I wake up🤔
    Anyone got a tips for a good nights sleep or are we all being denied a full nights sleep during the pandemic?

The latter I think but then I'm staying up too late and messing up my bio-rhythms trying to manage ****age bickering and Xbox addiction so I need time to unwind after....

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)