+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Thread

I call myself a pretty bloody obvious theorist these days

I don't trust the WHO Bong, but I do trust my brother in law who is a respiratory doctor who admitted 3 patients yesterday up in the Northwest with Covid - none of them vaccinated and now in a bad way. One of them said they didn't believe Covid was a thing, I do love a conspiracy theory though - the Tavern has been far too quiet!

I'm not a total conspiracy theorist regarding covid. People on here have been seriously affected. However I'm sure it is a bio weapon. That fouci is in big trouble with his email leak. Hes used covid for political purposes and lied about the origins.

Well from all the figures coming out from PHE having the vaccine isn’t exactly a sure way to not end up in hospital or die is it 🤷*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    Well from all the figures coming out from PHE having the vaccine isn’t exactly a sure way to not end up in hospital or die is it ��*♂️
    Neither is wearing a seatbelt in a car crash, gonna guarantee that you won’t get hurt, mate. It just reduces the chances of serious injury, I suppose.

Death, taxes, and the Villa conceding in injury time are the only certainties in life, my good sir.

Hope things are a little more comfortable at your end, Daz.

I've had both my jabs because I wanted to be one of the first round of zombies if it causes side effects!

I still caught Covid tho, with reduced symptoms. I didn't really have much of a cough, it was more stomach problems - which apparently is more common in the younger people who catch it (I'm still young)

But, had a fever and aches and couldn't smell anything.

I think it would have been a lot worse had I not had the jabs.

Well, im still talking to people who think its all crap and this annoys me having suffered with it. My eldest Daughter who held off having the Jab has now got it, shes in bed and off work! Its still there but less severe as all us oldies have now had the jabs, the young ones will fight it off like mild flu. So now the question is, when do they start the boosters?

I still cant understand wtf the anti-vaxers issues are, Im waiting for these same people to start bleating because, for example their employer refuses to let them into the building, or a hospital/doctor refuses to treat them because they are viewed as posing a risk to others, the problem with "its my right to choose" is EVERYONE has the same right.
    In other news, how are our long term sufferers on here doing? Still thinking about you all.

Well for me, Im still waking up at 3am, Tried everything! But compared to others, I have nothing to complain about...

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolvillan View Post
    In other news, how are our long term sufferers on here doing? Still thinking about you all.
    Aww, thanks Oldskool! Sorry, I only just saw this post.

I'm doing well, thank you. I can't remember if I told you all, but I had a set back a few months back, which ended up in my having to be taken into hospital, but luckily, got over said set back in a couple of weeks. Have been following a really full on dietary protocol, really upping my game in the good fight. It's really meant for people with autoimmune disorders - as they have issues with inflammation too - so thought I'd give it a go! My goodness, the increase in energy has been amazing, and I'm generally feeling so much better now. I'm not taking anything for granted though, I know it can come and bite me when I'm least expecting it. Just trying to carry on fighting it/keeping it at bay with the tools I've got, and appreciating every single moment of good health.

Thank you for asking xx
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 05-08-2021 at 07:09 PM.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)