+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Thread

Great words Exiled. Yes, writing seems to be my only comfort at the minute. I'm feeling all sorts of emotions as you mentioned but one thing that relates is thinking of the good times and I can honestly say I had nothing but good times, no matter how low he got, I do not think he realised how important he was to all that were around him. He was a lively cheeky fun guy to be with, down the Villa, at Work, Holidaying in the med or just drinking down the local, I guess I was lucky because I never witnessed his dark times so memories are good. When we can, we are all going to go out for many beers to celebrate his life. RIP Andy HEITS..

Gutted to hear that Dave.. no words mate, just so sad.. stay strong buddy

Well I’m suffering from long Covid In my own little way as can’t sleep for toffee.. get a few hours each night 😱🥴 absolute madness tbh

On a positive I had my first vaccine Wednesday n apart from a killer sore arm I’m fine..

Hope we’re all good people ❤️

Hey Dazzy,

Ugh, not being able to sleep is awful. I went through a period of not being able to sleep when I first joined this board - I do sympathise.

Really glad you got your first vaccine, and hope your killer sore arm is feeling better now. Which vaccine did you have? xx

Jabbed well over 1,000 folk now Villans and it's nice when you have the 2nd jab patients remembering you from the first one & full of compliments. I've also relished the chance to have nervous/needle phobic people leave the clinic feeling they've had a positive experience - nice to feel fulfilled.

Really feels like we've turned a corner with the vaccinations taking the hospitalisations and infection rates down, just need to figure out how to kick the ar$e of long Covid now.

Dave I hope you're ok mate, Dazzy/Win keep fighting on.

High guys, Surviving WCV, been a tough year for many!
    With the Covid, both me and my partner suffering with lack of sleep, still waking up at 3am every day including weekends, I have extended the walking to make me extra tired but makes no difference.
    Due my 2nd Jab by end of the Month, still working from home but hopefully going back to work will be a positive move which, should help with the sleep.
    Hope everyone is bearing up!

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Jabbed well over 1,000 folk now Villans and it's nice when you have the 2nd jab patients remembering you from the first one & full of compliments. I've also relished the chance to have nervous/needle phobic people leave the clinic feeling they've had a positive experience - nice to feel fulfilled.

Really feels like we've turned a corner with the vaccinations taking the hospitalisations and infection rates down, just need to figure out how to kick the ar$e of long Covid now.

Dave I hope you're ok mate, Dazzy/Win keep fighting on.
    Wow, 1000 jabbed people is some going, Westy! It must be lovely to think how many lives you have potentially saved

Yes, the vaccinations have been amazing. Are you concerned about the Indian variant with your extra expertise?

As you say, if they can kick the bottom of long covid now it would be fantastic. Keeping fighting. A few more twists and turns health wise along the way to recovery, which I won't bore you with, but fighting it with everything I've got.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    High guys, Surviving WCV, been a tough year for many!
    With the Covid, both me and my partner suffering with lack of sleep, still waking up at 3am every day including weekends, I have extended the walking to make me extra tired but makes no difference.
    Due my 2nd Jab by end of the Month, still working from home but hopefully going back to work will be a positive move which, should help with the sleep.
    Hope everyone is bearing up!
    Hi Dave,

I'm sorry to hear you are still struggling with sleep. You must be getting so tired. Let's hope when things return to a bit more normal it will help things ... I hope you are doing ok, otherwise, and glad to hear you'll be getting your 2nd jab soon.

I hope everyone is taking good care.

Winnie xx

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Wow, 1000 jabbed people is some going, Westy! It must be lovely to think how many lives you have potentially saved

Yes, the vaccinations have been amazing. Are you concerned about the Indian variant with your extra expertise?

As you say, if they can kick the bottom of long covid now it would be fantastic. Keeping fighting. A few more twists and turns health wise along the way to recovery, which I won't bore you with, but fighting it with everything I've got.
    Thanks for the kind words Win - on the subject of the Indian variant I am not concerned as it's not prevalent amongst the vaccinated groups which proves the vaccine works. Culturally several generations live under one roof which to my mind reinforces this point.

Hi MissWinnie. 2nd Jab tomorrow. Will keep you up to speed with any side effects.
    Sleep is diabolical and deprivation is making me become very short tempered, i'm not sure if it can be classsed as long covid, my age, my best mate taking his own life or a combination? Maybe the 2nd Jab will calm things only time will tell. Hope you are coping and hoping everyone is coping with this and everything life throws at you!

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)