+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Sheep

Fair summary of him and agree

Still with his record he should still be allowed time to turn this around despite an average season, think top 4-5 at worst again

Want us to get back to feeling like 6th is the minimum we should finish like we were a few years back, when even if we started relatively slow you knew we'd pick up and March on to top 4

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Finishing 6th would be our quickest way of staying up, but I cant see it with our remaining fixtures, so definitely not wanting an Accies win tonight, dont want them building up more momentum.
    Definitely looks a big ask but I think it's possible. But almost impossible if St Mrn take all 3 points tonight. The clubs below us will take points off each other too.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post

Might be in a minority but I'm wanting a Hamilton win in the other one.

ST FN Mirren have hit woodwork twice in the 1st half but conditions are difficult,wind and rain i think.The Accies have the wind in the 2nd half.
    Its still currently 0-0 which i think takes the home side back into the top 6.

1-0 to ST Mirren against the run of play.

Sounds like poor keeping

Still plenty time for Accies to level

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Sounds like poor keeping

Still plenty time for Accies to level
    And they do 1-1.Sheep loan player Anderson again as his parent club are now over 530 minutes without a goal.

Celtic have fell right out of a game yet again.

Anderson has been playing quite well for them, seems to have been a decent Jan move.

That will do, stop the scoring please

Unfortunately I've noticed recently less draws, draws for the teams below us and around us is what we want and there were plenty but even with us the draw kings this season they have stopped

Not all bad now we have won a couple but it was becoming a pain seeing someone around us always collecting max pts while we were losing those three games

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Celtic have fell right out of a game yet again.
    Lennon would have been hounded out of Parkhead a long time ago had there been fans in the stadium.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)