+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheep

Sheep

Would be nice to get a surprise win

I’m guessing 5 at the back but maybe we could try something a bit different as well

Benji
    Smith Reynolds Connolly Edwards Robson
    Powers Harkes McMullan
    Appere Shanks

Come on United !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Would be nice to get a surprise win

I’m guessing 5 at the back but maybe we could try something a bit different as well

Benji
    Smith Reynolds Connolly Edwards Robson
    Powers Harkes McMullan
    Appere Shanks

Come on United !!!
    Would be gobsmacked if we go 4 at the back away v the Sheepsha ggers but I hope MM pins up some of the comments from their fans about Jim McLean on the dressing room wall. The players look like they could be a bit more fired up.

No idea who I'd select at the moment but safe to say it won't be the midfield that started v Celtic. Tragic.

If we can get a point I'll be over the moon. The project continues.

In the past this thread would have been up days ago with massive anticipation for the game from the thousands travelling up to see it.A combination of the virus(Dundee City now top of the league in Scotland per 100,000)and the most defensive display against the SS in our history at Tannadice has dampened it down a bit.
    I will not even watch it for free,sorry but i have no interest in watching United sitting in for 90 minutes when they are playing against very average teams.Its worth remembering,in a game played a few weeks ago ST Mirren had 25 attempts at the Sheep goal,FACT.

If Powers doesn't start, MM has officially lost the plot.

Hopefully Shanks is up for this one with a point to prove.

Clark to come on as an early second half sub. Wouldn't be averse to him starting ahead of McNulty however.

Siegrist
    Connolly Edwards Reynolds
    Smith Harkes Powers Pawlett Sporle
    McNulty Shankland

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    In the past this thread would have been up days ago with massive anticipation for the game from the thousands travelling up to see it.A combination of the virus(Dundee City now top of the league in Scotland per 100,000)and the most defensive display against the SS in our history at Tannadice has dampened it down a bit.
    I will not even watch it for free,sorry but i have no interest in watching United sitting in for 90 minutes when they are playing against very average teams.Its worth remembering,in a game played a few weeks ago ST Mirren had 25 attempts at the Sheep goal,FACT.
    C'mon G, get on the cheery juice 🧡😎⛄

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    C'mon G, get on the cheery juice ����⛄
    Ken. I'm sick of hearing about that f*cking St. Mirren game.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    If Powers doesn't start, MM has officially lost the plot.

Hopefully Shanks is up for this one with a point to prove.

Clark to come on as an early second half sub. Wouldn't be averse to him starting ahead of McNulty however.

Siegrist
    Connolly Edwards Reynolds
    Smith Harkes Powers Pawlett Sporle
    McNulty Shankland
    It won't happen and it's risky but I would start Appere in place of Harkes. Ask him to link with Powers to break up attacks and try to get attacks going with better possession. I know it's not Appere's normal position but he would be delighted to get the jersey on and give it 100%. But I think your selection is what we'll probably see.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Ken. I'm sick of hearing about that f*cking St. Mirren game.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=st+m...rhw4;dt;fp;1;;

I am sick that we have to put up with one shot on target with two Scottish Internationalists in our squad yet ST FN Mirren can pepper their goal for 90 minutes,is that cos "We are Dundee United".?
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 01-01-2021 at 07:57 PM.

I am sick that we have to put up with one shot on target with two Scottish Internationalists in our squad yet ST FN Mirren can pepper their goal for 90 minutes,is that cos "We are Dundee United".?
    I saw both games mate. You don't need to link me to the stats. 25 shots yet they only scored 1. Which takes me back to my earlier point, you can 'hammer' teams all you want, but if you don't come away with the points then it matters not a jot. We also got a point vs Aberdeen.

No its because were no very good.or set up the wrong way.Sadly.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)