+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to bite the bullet...

Time to bite the bullet...

We are STRAIGHT DOWN No Question, no play off. Surely the board can see this? Get rid of this clueless buffoon now.Everybody knows this except you. Get rid Please. A new manager (MAY?) attract some fans back for the last few remaining games? I suspect not though. 500 Ccrowds at Palmerston?? Think about it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    We are STRAIGHT DOWN No Question, no play off. Surely the board can see this? Get rid of this clueless buffoon now.Everybody knows this except you. Get rid Please. A new manager (MAY?) attract some fans back for the last few remaining games? I suspect not though. 500 Ccrowds at Palmerston?? Think about it!!
    With close to a million in the club coffers, i don't think the BoD care if attendances continue to drop. It just means fewer people to give them feedback.

No one gives them feedback anyway other than a few internet moans.
    They even got clapped off at the final whistle today according to a post on P&B!!
    What sort of a message does that send out?
    Back in the day this kind of shambles would be met with protests and banners highlighting unrest.
    No one actually cares anymore

If that is true... Oooft! We have a" hardcore "of about 30?

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    No one gives them feedback anyway other than a few internet moans.
    They even got clapped off at the final whistle today according to a post on P&B!!
    What sort of a message does that send out?
    Back in the day this kind of shambles would be met with protests and banners highlighting unrest.
    No one actually cares anymore
    100% unanimity is the only way you can truly represent a protest. Which will never happen at Palmerston. Even if 99% were to leave at at certain time during a game, (very unlikely!) the board would say, at least there are some fans giving their backing.

I have absolutely no doubts we are heading for the 1st division and I, along with a lot of other people have seen it coming. Even if we do somehow escape the drop this season it will only be papering over the cracks and the inevitable will happen next season. We have shown up in only a few games this season and deserve to be where we are. However this is not solely down to the manager. This is also down to the board, the players and to a degree the missing support as there lack of attendance has meant a lack of funds.
    The thing that has really annoyed me this season has been a complete disaster on the playing side, yet financially we have shown a huge profit. Can someone explain to me why some of this money was not invested in players that would make us compete for play offs at the top end of the league, or at the very least be invested in the clubs foundations and start scouting and having a proper youth set up that has been stripped of funds over the years, or is this money just going to sit in the bank while we continue to struggle

Mr Johnston or Mr Obvious in today's (Sunday) papers '' We need to start getting wins quickly, we're running out of games ''

He’s been sacked this morning

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    He’s been sacked this morning
    Now everyone's got what they been banging on about for weeks and even months on here (not saying anyone is wrong), how about changing course and offering up solutions

[QUOTE=Threefivetwo;39977998]Now everyone's got what they been banging on about for weeks and even months on here (not saying anyone is wrong), how about changing course and offering up solutions[/

Neil Lennon or Stephen glass and davie irons are available. Or Tommy Wright or Jim Duffy. There’s a few free at the moment. But the big question is who will come and work in the present conditions cos we are certainly not the most attractive proposition we once were

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)