+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brighton Match Day Thread

Brighton Match Day Thread

It's sad but I have almost zero enthusiasm for this game. At the moment I am in my "office" upstairs servicing my stamp collection, sad I know, but it is going to take an effort to drag myself downstairs to watch it.

Just lately the more games I have watched, not just us, the more I have been turned off by the turgid, predictable, from the book tactics, the posturing, diving, "oh my god his hand brushed my face" hysterics of the players and the force feeding of political bull$hit from the useless pundits. Some of it may have to do with the empty stadiums but even so its all a basket of crap really.

I was watching an old "Saint and Greavsie" the other day. What a difference, great football, top games and incidents from all divisions of the league covered not just the premiership, and wonderful knowledgeable and completely irreverent coverage.

Example. Ian St John had been covering a world cup under 18 game between Scotland and Saudi Arabia, the short film showed pre kickoff the Saudi team bowing towards Mecca and touching their heads to the ground.

Jimmy Greaves comment was,

"Well mate I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and it was good to see the Saudi lads enjoying their pre match vegetarian breakfast", very nice"!

Great days gone forever. Now we have Gary Lineaker.

Anyway, regardless, Come on mi Babbies!!!!!

got to agree with you woody..todays footie is boring..

ere are the teams....no mention at all of podence , not even on the bench or being listed as injured ??

with silva and traore up front looks like we will be relying on neto to score ...

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    got to agree with you woody..todays footie is boring..

ere are the teams....no mention at all of podence , not even on the bench or being listed as injured ??

with silva and traore up front looks like we will be relying on neto to score ...

Jibber jibber!!!

Two keepers on our bench ?? A big injury list which is unusual for Wolves. Podence was injured at Man U.

Portugal kit tonight.

Not a good start.

Saiss gets one back.

absolute brill header from saiss

Saiss heading [!] for MOM again.

Get in, they all count.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)