+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jan Window

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Could see Casilla just being released and if Costa is not in the squad then others get game time instead. Shame with Costa as he has skill and pace but there just seems to be something missing from the equation.

We are probably at least 4 players short if you take. Into account berardi Douglas Foreshaw and the kids out on loan of whom at least one would have been a regular squad member. Koch being injured too.

Casilla’s time must be up as his confidence must be shot- also noticeable that players may have lost confidence - First half several times Cooper could have passed it to him and instead hoofed it into the stands.
    Casilla should not be at the club, not because of the incident but he is a liability.
    It will be difficult because of his salary and I'm sure like 99% of footballers taking a pay cut to play football elsewhere will be a no no.
    He will stay here sit on a near 35k a week and leave on a free.
    Costa is weak mentally and physically there are plenty like him around just stealing a living.
    My point is we are making far to many mistakes in the transfer market.
    When we hit the buffers every tom dick and harry rocked up taking our players for next to nothing.
    Valancia hit the buffers and hey, we rock up and pay top dollar for to me looks like a average player poss just not suited to our league, to physical.
    It's just madness and that has to be resolved.

They both served a purpose in the championship but are not good enough. Feeling the club missed a trick in not letting Casilla go over the FA /football league findings. That said the club didn’t exactly handle the incident or hearing well either.

Maybe Costa needs to be mentored by Pablo who is even smaller but never shirks any challenge.

Think Costa was a panic buy when the club needed to show that they had brought players in. I can think of at least 4 players who should be ahead of him - Rapha, Poveda, Pablo, Summerville.

I guess with Casilla there is no experienced back up to Meslier. We could do worse than try to sign the lad from WBA.

Wonder if Gotts or mcalmont may be recalled but no point I guess if they are not going to play.

Let’s hope the break has rejuvenated Klich and Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    They both served a purpose in the championship but are not good enough. Feeling the club missed a trick in not letting Casilla go over the FA /football league findings. That said the club didn’t exactly handle the incident or hearing well either.

Maybe Costa needs to be mentored by Pablo who is even smaller but never shirks any challenge.

Think Costa was a panic buy when the club needed to show that they had brought players in. I can think of at least 4 players who should be ahead of him - Rapha, Poveda, Pablo, Summerville.

I guess with Casilla there is no experienced back up to Meslier. We could do worse than try to sign the lad from WBA.

Wonder if Gotts or mcalmont may be recalled but no point I guess if they are not going to play.

Let’s hope the break has rejuvenated Klich and Dallas.
    Spot on with Meslier, thank god he has not had a injury.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)