They had a normal kick off at Grimsby because someone would not bend the knee to the Cambridge Marxists. I bet Mather is looking to hang someone up by their thumbs, or pull someones finger nails out. Democracy of course, is not part of Marxism. Accusations of racism is central to Marxist power, even though they exhibit it. ( Corbyn), etc, mostly against the English, and in favour of terrorism.

Which brings me to winning at Grimsby, no big deal . In the same way in the past, winning at Cambridge is normal for good teams. Apparently Bonners winning stats are above 50%. Impressive. He has said that the current squad is "good", as do the radio commentators, and that making the playoffs is a minimum.

So if the club do not make the playoffs, who is at fault? It is you Mr Bonner, you will be under performing, the weak link. Which is forgivable at your stage of career. But not forever. Whether the team is good or not, i dont know, i havent seen them play, but i suspect its an overestimation.

Way over. Its Bonners manipulative management, over love, lets not upset anyone, even though he will be thinking " what a wally" underneath.

I have some advice for Mr Bonners future career. Its obvious to me that he hasnt had a University education, as during an interview he pronounced the word THINK as FINK.

If Bonner ever wants to attend an interview for a much better club like Shrewsbury or Accrington, sounding like your are a street urchin from the backend of South Street wont do.

Ah South Street, thats where i first alighted on this ball of slime, with its barnyard and hovels. It isnt there anymoreof course, its the entrance to Ruskin University on East Road now.

If you address the accumulated intelligentsia of any University or make a multi million pound business pitch, you cant sound like a donkey wearing a hat, or sound like a peasent with straw in their hair.

To say the word FINK means you use your bottom lip, to say the word THINK you must put your tongue between your teeth.

Thats a start. You may think this is a joke. It isnt,

Albino of Manzano.