+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Oh F**k, here we go again...

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

What are we going to argue about when he's gone, no Brexit, and, finally, when covid is sorted?
    I think we better get our heads together and think of summat or things may get boring.
    lets see...there's the Orwellian slave system Great reset.

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

or how about - which Free country are we moving to ?

Tanzania is looking good - they had engine oil and paw paw fruit come up Covid positive - rememnber ?

New Year - 20/21 Zanzibar style !

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Really sorry to hear that super. I hope his wife is bearing up.

We had carers coming in four times a day to look after my dad, at a time when there was little testing. We were worried about it but there was nothing we could do. He didn't get covid though.

But surely, carers who have to enter multiple houses every day should be very regularly tested by this stage?
    HIs wife is a very resilient woman who has been looking after him for many, many years and she is very philosophical about the whole affair. As she said, the carers are tested, however, how reliable are the tests? As we know from all those who post on here, there is absolutely nothing that is 100% guaranteed --sadly! I also must add that this is not the only case I have heard about similar to this because an ex-colleague of mine in Weston-super-Mare lost his father-in-law in similar circumstances. It is all a lottery.

I know from my son's never ceasing endeavours with the LAS that it took them months to get the correct PPE to protect them whilst doing their job and they have no idea if, or when, they may be vaccinated.

Condolences re your mate supersub. Carers are under a lot of pressure and one mistake in their cleanliness routine can lead to transmission of the disease unfortunately. Tiredness doesn't help. As you say, it's a lottery.

.....more abusive tyranny from the ministry of controls - psychotic bully brownshirts !

and been thinking (how naughty of me)...for a laugh - i'll get myself a chemical and biological suit and respirator.

....I reckon you can sit anywhere you like for as long as you like wearing that puppy.

More severe measures on their way.

Not quite sure about other than having the front door nailed shut from the outside, how more "extreme" they can get.

Mr Happy Bollox is on the pathway to give us all extra quality adjusted life years - NOT!

Attachment 18064

''Tanzania is looking good.'' Yes, but do not go in September ,health problems? Forget it, all the hospitals will be full of women having little ones !

''I reckon you can sit anywhere you like for as long as you like wearing that puppy?'' ( a chemical and biological suit and respirator. )
    ....You might get a few staring eyes if you stay in the women's toilets?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Not quite sure about other than having the front door nailed shut from the outside, how more "extreme" they can get.
    I dont get it - BT....since when did Governments give a shlit about the people ?....they're contolled by the corporatocracy ffs - the power elite etc....and if their new system (reset) doesn't have need for the slave workers, (they've done their job and are surplus to future requirements)....then what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post

....You might get a few staring eyes if you stay in the women's toilets?
    Balam...reckon that jabs phhoked around with yer chromosomes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Not sure about that BT, despite Starmer, the idiot Mayor of London, wee Nippy up in Scotland and the massed ranks of the media all ramping up the pressure, there seems to have been an outbreak of common sense in the Government. Boris, Hancock and Patel have all said current restrictions are sufficient, and Van Tam, god bless him, has even rubbished the idea of wearing masks outdoors and 3 metre social distancing.

Is it too much to hope that the grown-ups are now in charge ?

Yes sinkov, it really is too much to hope that the grown-ups are now in charge.

If you are going to catch it ---you will.
    If you are going to survive it ----you will.
    If you worry about it will it make a difference ----it won't.
    Are there any guarantees at all in anything in life ---there aren't.

Life goes on!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)