+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MK Dons Emirates Cup

Don’t mention Lincoln then!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I came off the Bee Hole End and could not possibly understand how we lost that game Alf. It was odd over the decades how they rose and we sank. Thankfully normal service is now restored.
    Likewise BT was behind the goals on the Bee Hole and I can’t remember if I actually threw up or just gagged continuously but I have never ever felt like that on a game since. It was a ******* travesty. We attacked constantly and hit Dickie Guy on every part of his body and goal posts. They had one ******* attack and scored.

I am obviously over it now. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post
    Likewise BT was behind the goals on the Bee Hole and I can’t remember if I actually threw up or just gagged continuously but I have never ever felt like that on a game since. It was a ******* travesty. We attacked constantly and hit Dickie Guy on every part of his body and goal posts. They had one ******* attack and scored.

I am obviously over it now. ��
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post

I am obviously over it now. 
    Im not,it Still haunts me that result along with another one when we were three nil up against the Bastids at home in the quarter finals and we threw it away in unbelievable style and let them snatch a draw with some ridiculous defending .. We lost the replay 2-0 and Rovers ended up at Wembley where they were soundly beaten ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    and Rovers ended up at Wembley where they were soundly beaten ..
    Much the same with Newcastle at Hillsborough, I felt really robbed there.

Settle down lads, it's only a game and life goes on, although there may be some doubt about football going on in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Settle down lads, it's only a game and life goes on, although there may be some doubt about football going on in the near future.
    Roll on the Superleague season Ashy.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Roll on the Superleague season Ashy.
    F**k Off Alf.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    COVID in the Clarets camp...

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...ayers-19582392

Inevitable given the high infection level now in east lancs, the weak link is people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)