+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: People that can F*ck Right Off

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The Joanna Cherry fan club. Creepy old men who have nominated themselves as champions of women’s rights. F*cking oddballs
    Well, that’s Chezza sacked from her front bench legal representative post in Westminster.

Fechting like mega-egotistical rats in a guana bag. Lovely. Just weeks after The Party gerrymandered its rules to stop her from contesting Edinburgh Central’s PPC candidacy with that ****ing tube Robertson. Machiavelli called - he’s looking for a consultant.

Add Robertson and Blackwood to the PTCFRO list.

These reverse fag-hags mentioned, do they not tend to be using their feminist claims as means to get into someone’s knickers? They’re not getting near Chezza’s, that’s for sure.

Political sectarian spectator sport is a welcome diversion from the pandemicular news saturation, and watching fitba on a ****ing laptop.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 01-02-2021 at 04:20 PM.

Nice to see that dolls heed Angus McNeil left out as well.

To fall out over something so trivial, so close to the election, is pretty f*cking special. Here’s to another 300 years of being ruled by bed wetting mummies boys. Slow hand clap for everyone involved

Divide and rule.

Hardly a new tactic is it?

Scotland does my f’uckin heid in.

The boy Flynn, at 32, who has never worked full-time outside The Party bubble since he graduated, has been promoted to fill the rôle of The Party’s Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy. I wouldn’t trust the ****ing gype to fill rolls in Mitchell and Muill’s back shop.

To compound my distaste for the arrogant ****er, he’s a Jute *******.

I hope he gets relegated with them. Add him to the PTCFRO list. Wrong ‘un, on several levels.

https://www.holyrood.com/inside-poli...lynn_15108.htm

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Who'd smell worse? Gove or Corbyn?
    As has been said, different smells.
    Corbin probably wears sustainable semmits that you dinna need to wash.
    Gove would just be oily.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nice to see that dolls heed Angus McNeil left out as well.

To fall out over something so trivial, so close to the election, is pretty f*cking special. Here’s to another 300 years of being ruled by bed wetting mummies boys. Slow hand clap for everyone involved
    45 out of the 48 SNP MP's have some sort of role. The three to miss out are Cherry, McNeil and Macaskill. I can't imagine what all 3 have in common!!!

Answers on a postcard to Alex Salmond

It's almost getting to be popcorn time

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    45 out of the 48 SNP MP's have some sort of role. The three to miss out are Cherry, McNeil and Macaskill. I can't imagine what all 3 have in common!!!

Answers on a postcard to Alex Salmond

It's almost getting to be popcorn time
    Popcorn time is next Tuesday when Salmond gives evidence to the scottish parliament.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Popcorn time is next Tuesday when Salmond gives evidence to the scottish parliament.
    I see the champions of women’s rights are a bit upset that they don’t get to view the texts. Almost as if women’s rights don’t actually matter a f*ck to them.

Let the cries of conspiracy commence

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...itics-55979135

Oh no it’s not.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/gorilla-glue-girl

This person and anyone who donated to her cause.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast