+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: People that can F*ck Right Off

Jings!

Speaking of "jings"

I see Oor Wuillie has gone all politically correct too.
    As well as now being drawn by an artist who can't f'uckin draw faces.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Jings!
    Speaking of "jings"

I see Oor Wuillie has gone all politically correct too.
    As well as now being drawn by an artist who can't f'uckin draw faces.
    It went paps up when Dudley D Watkins snuffed it. The interchangeability of the half dozen characters he could draw was remarkable. Lord Snooty is Oor Wullie, as are the Broons’ twins with a repurposed hairstyle. Wee Eck was Snitch and Snatch, Snooty’s wee pal twins. Even the DC Thomson graphic novels (now worth a few €) were drawn by Dudley, and Oliver Twist, a copy of which still resides in Keith was Wullie too.

Of course I never read *The Sunday Post, but I assume the body-shaming of Fat Bob has ceased, and he now goes to self-esteem classes, eats tofu rather than Toffee Crisps, and is a regular at the gym.

*my colleague and pal when I worked at RGU (no pics since this is a mobile, sorry for rule infringement) was of the opinion that Vanity Fair would define the female orgasm, Cosmopolitan would give advice on achieving this, and The Sunday Post would show you how to knit een.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 24-01-2022 at 11:58 AM.

This absolute walloper.

Convinces a chap in ICU to refuse medication & check himself out, he dies and she blames the hospital. I utterly despise these c*nts

https://twitter.com/sfinn80/status/1...346729991?s=21

Those whankers at Brewdog getting it tight on Reporting Scotland, with an investigative documentary in 25 minutes time.

It’ll be interesting to see what’s alleged, and how the ‘punks’, possibly taken in by the charisma-based hype, react.

Aresholes. GIRFUY.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This absolute walloper.

Convinces a chap in ICU to refuse medication & check himself out, he dies and she blames the hospital. I utterly despise these c*nts

https://twitter.com/sfinn80/status/1...346729991?s=21
    The bit where she mentions the dying person was "compass mentos" sort of gives you an idea of her background in medicine..

The **** that follows you from the bedroom to the scullery and, after you've started the washing machine, leaves a single sock lying in the hallway. They can f*ck right off.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Those whankers at Brewdog getting it tight on Reporting Scotland, with an investigative documentary in 25 minutes time.

It’ll be interesting to see what’s alleged, and how the ‘punks’, possibly taken in by the charisma-based hype, react.

Aresholes. GIRFUY.
    I saw the bit on the news but didn't watch the program after. Boy in the office seems to think the BBC did a bit of a job on the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I saw the bit on the news but didn't watch the program after. Boy in the office seems to think the BBC did a bit of a job on the company.
    Quite right too.

Evidence presented suggests that Watt’s ultra-punk credentials now include:

£0.5m (?) shares in their sworn enemy Heineken
    A tasty hedge fund in the “fit’s tax?” Cayman Islands
    Post-truth claims on greenifying the company and the crowdfunding thereof (ie your taxes)
    Sampling ‘capable of menstruating/with serviceable pudenda’ customers on Brewdog premises
    Predatory behaviour towards staff of a different gender
    Falsifying export documentation on ingredients to allow shipment of stock to maximise the garnering of the Yankee dollar, thus dropping their US import agent in the fish glue finings
    Being a hypocritical, lying, exploitative, grasping, Thatcherite ****

“Beware charisma”, I was advised by a wise college vice-principal years ago.

Conclusion: Brewdog can **** right off, a view I’ve held since the ****ing hype started

…and one of the c*nts wears a hat and refers to himself as captain.

What a throbber

Boris.

There's hanging on fighting your corner and there's what looks like mental illness.

Just f'uck off now.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast