+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid question

Covid question

If someone has had covid. Does this mean they don't need to have the vaccination?
    I'm guessing if you have had covid and got over it then I presume you have antibodies. Any doctors on here who would know?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    If someone has had covid. Does this mean they don't need to have the vaccination?
    I'm guessing if you have had covid and got over it then I presume you have antibodies. Any doctors on here who would know?
    Not a doc, far from it, but anecdotally a friend of my wife has had Covid twice. This article discusses the latest thinking on it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52446965

This seems to suggest that there is a strong possibility that the body will build up anti-bodies from first infection but not sure yet. It suggests my wife's friend may have only had covid once, but it was a form of 'long covid', which got worse some weeks later and she thought it was a second infection. But still too early to say it seems.

i also have a question,

Can anyone find me the official stats of the number of deaths of those under 70 years old for the whole country.

They were available at one point but mysteriously disappeared. The ones I can see lack clarity and have been obfuscated with all kinds of detail.

i just want the straight figure. How many have died under 70?

i would be grateful as I am writing to my local MP and need the figures.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Not a doc, far from it, but anecdotally a friend of my wife has had Covid twice. This article discusses the latest thinking on it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52446965

This seems to suggest that there is a strong possibility that the body will build up anti-bodies from first infection but not sure yet. It suggests my wife's friend may have only had covid once, but it was a form of 'long covid', which got worse some weeks later and she thought it was a second infection. But still too early to say it seems.

My mate has also had it twice.

Name:  kmp.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  66.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Name:  kmp.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  66.0 KB
    Much appreciated Howdy.

Thank you.

looks like upto 44 things are at a average.