+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

yes, it was hard for the conscientious objector - men building the ships to carry their own sons away - women making the armaments...in the hope that their bullets would KILL others, not theirs - and the so-called "enemy" thought the same.....brainwashed into believing some sick game.
    I've heard the words (nowt we can do about it) for as long as I can remember, was a regular from a very close family member of mine - will say the same as I did way back then - We are It, We move It We change It....We begin It or end It....the trouble is...that We pretend It otherwise.

norder --you are wasting a lot of time on here because you should be out recruiting all those that are going to change everything. You may recruit one or two on here, however, they will not change anything, even if they have the desire.
    My question is that if you have sincerely believed that you could change things for a lot of years, why have you not made any further progress? There must be plenty of others who think along the same lines as yourself and wish to change the world so get them all on board and do it. You are obviously up to speed with technology, therefore, it should be relatively easy now toward what it would have been 20 years ago.

Go for it, don't waste your time on football message boards!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    norder --you are wasting a lot of time on here because you should be out recruiting all those that are going to change everything. You may recruit one or two on here, however, they will not change anything, even if they have the desire.
    My question is that if you have sincerely believed that you could change things for a lot of years, why have you not made any further progress? There must be plenty of others who think along the same lines as yourself and wish to change the world so get them all on board and do it. You are obviously up to speed with technology, therefore, it should be relatively easy now toward what it would have been 20 years ago.

Go for it, don't waste your time on football message boards!

"wasting my time" - is but a regular conversation for me Sub.....folk have their own heads, what they do or think is of their making - they say what they feel just as I - have no interest in changing paths - try changin mine LOL.....again, just regular feelings in answer to regular questions - nothing out of the ordinary, or life changing - and this isn't just any old football messageboard - which is why the dozen or so others i'm into - aren't related.

Boris is escalating the crisis.

Today he tells us the new variant of the virus is more lethal than the last.

Lockdown looks set to run and run...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Could well be the case when I hear of several LAS paramedics going out to 8 and 9 deaths per day and not getting any respite, I tend to think that thig are quite serious. This is not just the case in London either.

The problem is that, when people within the NHS have to contend with this on a daily basis, when things start to quieten down there are quite a number who will start to suffer with PTSD and they will then need treatment and will be out of the working environment. This will, in effect, put more pressure on the NHS as they try to catch up on all the multitude of thing which have been ignored because of the virus.

The new variant will exacerbate the problems currently being encountered and the long-term effect could be very bad indeed.
    Meanwhile, life goes on in a fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

I've heard the words (nowt we can do about it) for as long as I can remember, was a regular from a very close family member of mine - will say the same as I did way back then - We are It, We move It We change It....We begin It or end It....the trouble is...that We pretend It otherwise.
    Problem is Norder, the vast majority of the public in this case are actually in favour of 'it', even desirous of 'it'. It being lockdowns, muzzle wearing and next up vax certificates/and or negative test certificates or else. So there really is nothing to be done about it.

"“He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

Welcome to 1984.

Latest episode of Project Fear, this is from the same crew that predicted 4,000 deaths a day in December, that insisted on the four week lockdown in November, the Circuit Breaker, which the virus completely ignored, the ones who told you you'd be killing your granny if you had her and/or your family round for a turkey dinner on Xmas day, and would cause a massive surge in cases in January.

The 4000 deaths a day never happened, the Circuit Breaker made no difference, Xmas came and went with no pile of granny corpses in the streets and the January Christmas Day surge never happened. This is just the latest in a long line of scaremongering bollox.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Latest episode of Project Fear, this is from the same crew that predicted 4,000 deaths a day in December, that insisted on the four week lockdown in November, the Circuit Breaker, which the virus completely ignored, the ones who told you you'd be killing your granny if you had her and/or your family round for a turkey dinner on Xmas day, and would cause a massive surge in cases in January.

The 4000 deaths a day never happened, the Circuit Breaker made no difference, Xmas came and went with no pile of granny corpses in the streets and the January Christmas Day surge never happened. This is just the latest in a long line of scaremongering bollox.
    Yes I agree totally sinkov, it's more fear/panic propaganda to persuade the anti-vaxxers to get jabbed. It's working too...

Yes I agree totally sinkov, it's more fear/panic propaganda to persuade the anti-vaxxers to get jabbed. It's working too...
    It is working BT, only too well, headline in the Daily Telegraph this morning,

"Kent Covid variant 30% more deadly"

But when you listen to what the Mad Scientists actually said, or read the small print, it's clear they're not saying it is 30% more deadly, only that it might be, the evidence is flimsy, not reliable, and with about a 50% chance of being correct. No matter, the media are on to it in a flash, as they're expected to be, and overnight it becomes another terrifying 'fact' about Covid.

I can remember the days BT, I'm sure you can as well, when we used to laugh at the USSR Tractor production figures in Pravda, I never imagined your average Russian believed a word of it, but when you look at the way your average Brit laps up our government's and media's lies and propaganda, maybe they did.

in todays news - a man named Robert Jenrick was placed in front of a camera - beamed into peoples homes...waffled meaningless twaddle - and the viewers fell for it.

you have to scroll to the vid - but he tells us that the gov are receiving advice from the MRSA - very clear advice....from a Staph bug - ffs

Robert Jenrick defends government’s 12-week vaccine dose strategy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ne-HALVED.html

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)