+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccines

Still they're at it, spewing out their lies, Professor Sir Mark Walport, former Government Chief Scientific Adviser, on BBC News a few minutes ago,

"Another 1,725 people have died in the last 24 hours"

Liar, liar, pants on fire, FAKE NEWS, no they haven't, it's the number of deaths recorded in the last 24 hours, inflated because of the catch up from the usual weekend lull in reporting of deaths.

It really makes me wonder whether I should go for a jab tomorrow, if these ****s are lying about the figures so blatantly, what else are they lying about ? The safety of vaccines perhaps ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

It really makes me wonder whether I should go for a jab tomorrow, if these ****s are lying about the figures so blatantly, what else are they lying about ? The safety of vaccines perhaps ?
    a quandary Sinkov.....we know about the numbers "game" - but Why so aggressive the message, the need to go to such extremes to force the narrative.....if it was such an obvious nasty, then surely, they wouldn't need the hard sell, it'd be "bring out yer dead" etc - and then - see some of their spokespersons, look like they're straight out of some hollywod nazi nasty - something missing, empathy perhaps ?

whatever you decide - sinkov...It's your bod....not theirs, but as i see it...for others to start poking shlit into it, would need to have complete and unquestionable trust in it and them - question is - Do you ?

cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Still they're at it, spewing out their lies, Professor Sir Mark Walport, former Government Chief Scientific Adviser, on BBC News a few minutes ago,

"Another 1,725 people have died in the last 24 hours"

Liar, liar, pants on fire, FAKE NEWS, no they haven't, it's the number of deaths recorded in the last 24 hours, inflated because of the catch up from the usual weekend lull in reporting of deaths.

Putting your trust in this Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown is akin to putting all of your savings and pension pot into ******* mon ami. Would you do it?

The was B-i-t-c-o-in but for some reason it's not allowed sinkov! I suppose that answers your question about trusting the vaccine.

Sinkov : Nearly 2,850,000 Israelis (30.92% of the country's population) have received at least one dose of the coronavirus vaccine and almost 1.5 million (16.25%) have received the second booster shot by Thursday morning.

I have had 2 shots ,no dizziness no pain, nothing!

Israel expands virus vaccine drive to over-35s
    World-leading campaign already opened to 11th, 12th graders taking exams, pregnant women who may be at risk from new strains; even so morbidity remains high, death toll keeps rising. (40 % of that is because of religious, and arabs)

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Sinkov : Nearly 2,850,000 Israelis (30.92% of the country's population) have received at least one dose of the coronavirus vaccine and almost 1.5 million (16.25%) have received the second booster shot by Thursday morning.

I have had 2 shots ,no dizziness no pain, nothing!
    Wow - a Massive *Human Trail* for a vaccine that from develpment to regulation...could take anywhere between 5-15 years to complete....through all those stages, all those years....all that research, studies, cellular response, dosage, adverse reactions etc etc etc - You can forget your few weeks Balam - come talk to me in 10+ years.

Norder : Where will you be in 10 years time? But since you invited me, you are paying! Then the air fare too?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Norder : Where will you be in 10 years time? But since you invited me, you are paying! Then the air fare too?
    we can meet half-way...Balam - but could be living in Patagonia or some other far flung place by then - a tropical Island perhaps...so get prepared for an adventure !

Patagonia? A land of snowy ice capped peaks? ''Could be?'' do I detect a sort of unhappiness in the country where you live now? Its the end of capitalism so all country's are effected. But some island with nice dancing girls to welcome us could be??

Bloody hell Balan come to Bolton my old mucker, we have loads of "nice dancing girls" to have your wicked way with here in this den of iniquity...

Attachment 18220

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)