+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccines

I understand the EU now want to control exports of the of the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine, effectively punishing the UK for having the temerity to leave this corrupt regime?

I read this hocus pocus this morning in the Spectator:

Moderna says its vaccine ‘retains neutralising activity’ against Covid-19 strains identified in the UK and South Africa, but there is a ‘sixfold reduction’ in neutralising activity against the latter. The company is also developing a booster shot against that strain.

I believe it's about 60% effective in its current form, so to have less than a 10% "neutralising activity" hardly seems worth the risk of the unproven jab, does it?

Well, that is it lads ,just had my last jab today. So now to think about holidays? ''Come fly with me, come fly with me ''maybe Dubai ?

But if I plan on Dubai ,I shall have to jump to India ?Then Sri Lanka is not far away ?But I am near the beach here, so why go there all I need now is a deck chair !Oh well lets see what happens............

Whoops the krauts are not happy...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ficacy-reports

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The EU vaccine programme is shambolic, a disgrace, the UK, thanks to Brexit, has vaxxed almost as many people as the 27 EU countries put together. So now the Germans are saying the vaccine doesn't work, as the luscious Mandy said all those years ago, 'they would say that wouldn't they'.

Turns out the 8% quoted is not the efficacy of the virus in old codgers, but the percentage of old codgers involved in the testing. Do they have Specsavers in Germany ?

Oh no! Since I care about you good lads I saw this ....( But as yet I have no problems)

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/295623

'We've discovered vaccine side-effects Pfizer wasn't aware of'
    Sheba Hospital's infectious disease unit chief reports on newly-discovered side-effects of vaccine, including facial nerve paralysis.

The coronavirus vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech has apparently caused a number of side-effects not anticipated by the producers, a department manager at Sheba Medical Center in Tel HaShomer said Tuesday.

Professor Galia Rahav, chief of the Infectious Disease Unit and Laboratories at the Sheba Medical Center, spoke with Kan Reshet Bet (radio channel), Tuesday about the newly-discovered side-effects some people have reported experiencing after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

The new side-effects range from paraesthesia – a nerve condition causing a tingling sensation or ‘pins and needles’ – to facial nerve paralysis

“When we noticed this and spoke with [the company], they started to get reports about this,” said Rahav.

“At the beginning, they said that it was just hysterical women, but it doesn’t seem that way, because we’re seeing this with men as well.”

Prof. Rahav emphasized that the side-effects are likely temporary, and that it is not yet certain that the vaccine caused the reactions. But, she added, since the vaccine is new “we need to examine it, to learn, and to observe.”

“We’re just now learning about the effectiveness of the vaccine in real life. In real, day to day life, you learn different things. The effectiveness is a little different. When you vaccinate 2.5 million people in one shot, obviously we’re going to see different things happening.”

Just another point and addressed to those 'that have the cash' and follow the celebrates to Dubai on holiday ?

'More died in two weeks of peace with Dubai than in 70 years of war with them'

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/295669

Health Ministry's Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis concerned over flights to UAE which have contributed to rise in virus cases in Israel.

Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis, the head of the public health services division of Israel's Health Ministry, on Tuesday cynically criticized the flights from Israel to the United Arab Emirates, which have contributed to the rise in cases of COVID-19 in Israel.

"More people have died in two weeks of peace with Dubai than in 70 years of war with them," she was quoted by Channel 13 News as having said.

According to Home Front Command data obtained by Channel 13 News, from the beginning of December until today, 906 verified coronavirus carriers who have returned from the UAE have been diagnosed, forming a chain of infection of 4,050 people, with about 14,000 Israelis exposed to those infected.

On Tuesday morning, the Ministry of Health updated that Monday was the deadliest day since the pandemic began in Israel, with 74 deaths from the virus. The death toll from the virus so far stands at 4,493 people.

8,667 new cases were diagnosed in Israel on Monday after about 91,000 tests were performed, of which 9.8% were positive. 1,785 patients are currently hospitalized in hospitals across the country. 1,179 of them are in serious condition, and 305 of them are connected to respirators.....Just don't go. just saying like?

We never had war with Dubai?? Just saying like?

You still have loads of time to get it on with Dubai Balan. Worry not.

Attachment 18193

I see on the underside of the Jet fighter is what we call the 'star of David '. But it is a spiritual symbol did you know that and what it means ?

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)