+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching CNN?

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Using threat, intimidation and violence to try and get their way - Republican party has a long way to come back from this shameful ****show

like watching a pariah state - no longer in a place to criticise despotic regimes in other parts of the world

Guess how it all ends?

Right to demonstrate taken away from people.

BLM, Trump Republicans

opposite sides of the same coin.

The yanks are being played.

Using threat, intimidation and violence to try and get their way - Republican party has a long way to come back from this shameful ****show

like watching a pariah state - no longer in a place to criticise despotic regimes in other parts of the world
    Putin and Xi will be chuckling to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Guess how it all ends?

BLM, Trump Republicans

The President of the United States of America should act with more respect for the country he presides over and personal dignity. Hes been stoking this for months.

He is a hero to you if I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    The President of the United States of America should act with more respect for the country he presides over and personal dignity. Hes been stoking this for months.

He is a hero to you if I remember.
    Can't remember saying that Wan Chai?

Not like the left to misquote people, are you feeling okay?

Guess how it all ends?

BLM, Trump Republicans

forced entry whilst armed into a place of work without invitation is not protesting - it is a criminal act. I'm all for lawful protest, whatever the cause - but, breaking laws that are there to protect all is a different matter and should be responded to as such.

Quite a jump to 'protests will be banned'...

Do you agree with what they did?

Just confirms what we already know the yanks have a tin pot democracy and they have the nerve to label other nations as tin pot democracies

Ive always said from day one that Trump is a fecking idiot and this wouldn't end happily. Said the same about Boris but Even I don't believe he is that crackers...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-01-2021 at 05:01 PM.

The Democrats and the left-wing establishment didn't accept Trump's election for a second, we had "Not My President", 2 years of the Russia hoax and 4 full years of full-on TDS, you can't really expect the other side to meekly accept Biden.

For each action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

forced entry whilst armed into a place of work without invitation is not protesting - it is a criminal act. I'm all for lawful protest, whatever the cause - but, breaking laws that are there to protect all is a different matter and should be responded to as such.

Quite a jump to 'protests will be banned'...

Do you agree with what they did?
    Of course not. It was totally wrong.

But you miss my point.

It was allowed to happen, BLM riots were allowed to happen.

We are moving towards the United States, where the majority of the population will be begging for more surveillance, less freedom, and no platform to express any dissent.

The most powerful nation on earth with all its military muscle has not been able to put some rowdy yobs in their place.

Just ask yourself why you think that is?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    The Democrats and the left-wing establishment didn't accept Trump's election for a second, we had "Not My President", 2 years of the Russia hoax and 4 full years of full-on TDS, you can't really expect the other side to meekly accept Biden.

For each action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
    Funnily enough gf I've been in the US through 4 Presidential transitions and I don't remember any of the previous ones being as contentious as this one. There's one man at the root of these problems and like in Cheers, everybody knows his name.

Can't remember saying that Wan Chai?

Not like the left to misquote people, are you feeling okay?
    You showed great support for Trump when you emigrated to America.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast