+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Usa

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    Good watch that. Defund the police. Great fkn idea that. "Black people just want to exist" she bleats to the nation on TV hair lookin well, make up, sitting in her designer dress, well fed and presented. Maybe needs to have a look at some African countries if she thinks she has it bad. Remember watching "Boyz in the Hood years" ago and noticed how the ghetto in there seemed to consist of sunshine every day, detached houses, gardens front and rear, pools in some cases, barbeques,parties and beers every day, those big American cars bouncing about all over the place - then looked at where I was, terraced house, no garden, pissin down with rain and cold, Vauxhall Corsa with a dodgy clutch, graffiti everywhere, crime high. Give me the American Ghetto I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Good watch that. Defund the police. Great fkn idea that. "Black people just want to exist" she bleats to the nation on TV hair lookin well, make up, sitting in her designer dress, well fed and presented. Maybe needs to have a look at some African countries if she thinks she has it bad. Remember watching "Boyz in the Hood years" ago and noticed how the ghetto in there seemed to consist of sunshine every day, detached houses, gardens front and rear, pools in some cases, barbeques,parties and beers every day, those big American cars bouncing about all over the place - then looked at where I was, terraced house, no garden, pissin down with rain and cold, Vauxhall Corsa with a dodgy clutch, graffiti everywhere, crime high. Give me the American Ghetto I think.
    She needs to listen more to Thomas Sowell than the white liberals she no doubt has in her ear.

You know I can believe that about 5 years ago possibly around 50% of Americans might have thought that Donald Trump was a basket case.

Today the count will possibly be that almost 99% of the world knows he is a basket case.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    You know I can believe that about 5 years ago possibly around 50% of Americans might have thought that Donald Trump was a basket case.

Today the count will possibly be that almost 99% of the world knows he is a basket case.
    I agree Trumps an absolute Loon but theyve put another one in the hotseat.
    Prepare for those American bombs to start dropping again.

The whole world is a basket case, look at whose in charge of the various countries. Whats needed is calm, strong leadership who cares about the bigger picture, to their own cost perhaps and can lead us bit by bit out of the mess we are in. It is possible, but I always thought politicians are the very ones to be kept furthest away from politics where self interest can all too easily corrupt and does.

Where was security ? for such a high profile building they were let in so easily huge wooden doors etc should have been bolted shut. My thoughts are with that poor woman they shot.

The poor woman who was one of the mob storming the Capitol building?

(and no, that doesn't mean I think she deserved it)

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    The poor woman who was one of the mob storming the Capitol building?

(and no, that doesn't mean I think she deserved it)
    I can see where you're coming from there and they have been rightly condemned for doing what she did.
    The taking of the government building and the creation of an 'independent' state in Portland didnt merit any world leader condemning their actions.
    As frightening as any country being overrun with right wing policies is im just as concerned about the power the far left have at the minute, especially in media outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    I can see where you're coming from there and they have been rightly condemned for doing what she did.
    The taking of the government building and the creation of an 'independent' state in Portland didnt merit any world leader condemning their actions.
    As frightening as any country being overrun with right wing policies is im just as concerned about the power the far left have at the minute, especially in media outlets.
    It won't come as any surprise to anyone that I consider myself left of centre so maybe I don't recognise/see the influence of the far left as much as others who aren't necessarily of the same persuasion (you can sort of see where different posters' politics lie from their posts in the same way they can see mine, I'm sure...the good thing it doesn't-and nor should it-stop us all getting along).

My concern about what's happening in America is that the far right scum like the KKK and the Proud Boys -what a wank name-feel empowered by what Trump says and the inferences you can make about how he really feels, as do an awful lot of his supporters who at the very least have 'sympathies' with these groups. To see KKK flags and Confederate flags being flown openly on capitol Hill tells you an awful lot about the people involved in last night's violence.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)