+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Usa

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    So BLM have caused what we are seeing on TV screens in D.C. and it has nothing to do with THAT MAN and the division he has sown for 4 years nor the conspiracy theories he has stoked nor him literally telling them to march to the Capitol building after riling them up?

Give us a break man
    Just a small part of the thread and if you read everything you will see it's not the root cause of what happened and I never said it was.

Back on nights again eh?

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    Just a small part of the thread and if you read everything you will see it's not the root cause of what happened and I never said it was.

Back on nights again eh?
    Alright then. Because majority of the blame lies squarely at that mans feet. He literally told them to go over there after having riled them up with lies & conspiracy theories. Blood is on his hands.

Glad you care to ask. No night shifts, just have trouble sleeping these days 😉

Alright then. Because majority of the blame lies squarely at that mans feet. He literally told them to go over there after having riled them up with lies & conspiracy theories. Blood is on his hands.

Glad you care to ask. No night shifts, just have trouble sleeping these days 😉
    Me too must be all the troubles in the world eh?

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Nothing wrong with the Confederate flag but as always the media are jumping all over it.
    What a daft, daft comment.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    What a daft, daft comment.
    Let’s not get personal. Explain to him why you believe he’s wrong. He’ll learn nothing if you insult him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    The BLM gang are still a bunch of tw@ts though.
    I’m not going to deny there are problems within that group. There are definitely some extremists in the group and the people who you see looting I would suggest are scum of the earth lowlifes who have nothing to do with BLM and are disgustingly taking advantage of the situation. However we saw over the summer plenty of footage of peaceful protestors being beaten, tear gassed for noting more than holding placards and sitting on the road. I even recall what looked like an octogenarian getting his head cracked open.

Albeit there were way less police on duty, the fact that we did not see a similar police response in the Capitol speaks volumes and speaks to the point BLM are trying to make.

Anyone saying that that woman who broke her way into the Capitol building was a peaceful protestor needs to stop and think for a moment about her actions. After breaking into the Capitol building with an angry mob, she is trying to break down a barricaded door where on the other end police will no doubt be trying to protect senators/congressmen/people validating electoral votes from a riled up angry mob. Can you imagine if they got their hands on someone High profile that they hate and don’t forget an explosive device was found in the building? She was warned and continued to try break down the barricaded doors. The officer fired and sadly she lost her life.

WARNING the below video is GRAPHIC!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJxnB5m...=1n6njp8gvsy9w

I’m not going to deny there are problems within that group. There are definitely some extremists in the group and the people who you see looting I would suggest are scum of the earth lowlifes who have nothing to do with BLM and are disgustingly taking advantage of the situation. However we saw over the summer plenty of footage of peaceful protestors being beaten, tear gassed for noting more than holding placards and sitting on the road. I even recall what looked like an octogenarian getting his head cracked open.

Albeit there were way less police on duty, the fact that we did not see a similar police response in the Capitol speaks volumes and speaks to the point BLM are trying to make.

Anyone saying that that woman who broke her way into the Capitol building was a peaceful protestor needs to stop and think for a moment about her actions. After breaking into the Capitol building with an angry mob, she is trying to break down a barricaded door where on the other end police will no doubt be trying to protect senators/congressmen/people validating electoral votes from a riled up angry mob. Can you imagine if they got their hands on someone High profile that they hate and don’t forget an explosive device was found in the building? She was warned and continued to try break down the barricaded doors. The officer fired and sadly she lost her life.

WARNING the below video is GRAPHIC!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJxnB5m...=1n6njp8gvsy9w
    Sounds very similar to the Breonna May (spelling?) death except that in Capitol Hill the police weren’t fired at first.

It’s amazing what double standards people on both sides have.

With regards the confederate flag, I have a St Andrews flag. What’s the difference?

If anyone thinks every protestor in the Capitol the other day was a Trump supporter then I am afraid your very naive. I happen to think all protests should be banned as nearly all of those there are thick cùnts who I class as rebels without a cause. Show them a protest and they will tag along in the hope of a kick off.
    They are there for a reaction and nearly everyone descends into violence. So what do they ever achieve. Fùck all.
    As for flags, I fly my St George and Union Jack 24 hrs a day 12 months of the year. If anyone thinks I am racist for being patriotic then guess what, I don't give a shìt. I won't lose my identity for any far left loon trying to re-write history.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Sounds very similar to the Breonna May (spelling?) death except that in Capitol Hill the police weren’t fired at first.

It’s amazing what double standards people on both sides have.

With regards the confederate flag, I have a St Andrews flag. What’s the difference?
    Exactly how was it similar to Breonna Taylor shooting?

Both had no weapon, that’s it. Other than that the differences between the two situations and what both women were doing are a chasm as wide as the Grand Canyon.

Facts are Taylor would still be alive if police didn’t break the law and falsify warrants.
    Last edited by BenArfa10; 08-01-2021 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    If anyone thinks every protestor in the Capitol the other day was a Trump supporter then I am afraid your very naive. I happen to think all protests should be banned as nearly all of those there are thick cùnts who I class as rebels without a cause. Show them a protest and they will tag along in the hope of a kick off.
    They are there for a reaction and nearly everyone descends into violence. So what do they ever achieve. Fùck all.
    As for flags, I fly my St George and Union Jack 24 hrs a day 12 months of the year. If anyone thinks I am racist for being patriotic then guess what, I don't give a shìt. I won't lose my identity for any far left loon trying to re-write history.
    Well said i couldnt agree more, and benarfa10 im female just so you know

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)