+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Owners

Ask the Owners

Supporters are invited to send in their questions for Chris and Alex Reedtz.

Due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, it’s becoming increasingly unlikely that we’ll be able to host a fans’ forum this season.

So we’re arranging the next best thing by putting supporters’ most interesting queries to our owners for them to answer in a video which will be published on our digital channels next week.

Please use the form below to submit your question before 3pm on Friday 8 January.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...owners-070121/

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Supporters are invited to send in their questions for Chris and Alex Reedtz.

Due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, it’s becoming increasingly unlikely that we’ll be able to host a fans’ forum this season.

So we’re arranging the next best thing by putting supporters’ most interesting queries to our owners for them to answer in a video which will be published on our digital channels next week.

Please use the form below to submit your question before 3pm on Friday 8 January.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...owners-070121/

The big question must be, if there was a NL vote tomorrow whether or not to conclude or cancel the season, which way would you be voting?

My question. If we do not get promoted this season assuming it finishes will you renew Neal Ardleys contract?

What do you think when you sit there & see the dire football on show at times? Do you think you are getting value for the money invested, from Agent Ardley?

I’d like them to answer some of the questions that were directed at Ray Trew, that weren’t answered. One comes to mind.....What is the top speed of a fully laden swallow?

Are there sufficient funds available to eventually get Notts back in, say League 1, where many Notts fans think is our level based on recent history ?
    I think the Championship is probably out of reach now, given the teams currently in there. We need to be ambitious, but equally, realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by AllNottsAreWe View Post
    Are there sufficient funds available to eventually get Notts back in, say League 1, where many Notts fans think is our level based on recent history ?

I think the Championship is probably out of reach now, given the teams currently in there. We need to be ambitious, but equally, realistic.
    Wycombe Wanderers have proved that anything is possible if a club is managed well enough on and off the park, but to achieve what they have requires many years of patient building and plenty of setbacks along the way. We're certainly not in a position to buy instant success, but I think the owners are trying to replicate something akin to the Brentford model, which seems to me a good idea!

Is there a limit to the number of questions you can ask cos I've got a feeling Davy Facts will ask at least 5 questions all very very similar in nature.

Just watched it on You Tube.

Credit to the brothers for taking time out to give their replies. Seem like very decent chaps.

In terms of anything we didn't know or could work out for ourselves - nothing really of note.

Interested in other fans' opinion.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast