+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone going to guess our 11?

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    I'm hoping Duncan plays to see if he's the real deal! If no first teamers are playing whatsoever then forget this team selection.

Roos, McDonald , Brown, Bird , Evans, J Brown, Whittaker, Watson, Hector-Ingram, Sibley, ,Duncan

Subs Ibe, Wilson Yates, Marriott?
    You're probably way off with that selection as the entire 1st team squad is in quarantine so the majority of that XI won't be in the frame.

Injury will keep a few of the more obvious names out like Shonibare and Ebosele

Keeper will probably be Yates as Roos and Idem are first team squad. Ravas is out on loan.
    Bateman and Brown at full back
    Wassall and Cashin at CD
    Hutchinson Thompson Brown in MF
    Up top? I think no Stretton or JHI as they train with the 1st team. Mitchell-Lawson on the left, Duncan in the middle and Wilson on the right.

All complete guesswork as the 18s and 23s haven't played for a while (resp. 19/12 ans 21/12) and the club doesn't give info on injuries in those sides. From watching the 18s and 23s on RamsTV I am aware of some injuries but not all.

Just read on the club page both Wassall and Cashin are injured. EIGHT of the 23s are fit to play including Bobby Duncan, Jordan Brown and Isaac Hutchinson who are expected to be part of the travelling squad.The rest of the squad will be from the U18s.

This is the suspected line up!
    Youngsters Jahmal Hector-Ingram, Jack Stretton, Louie Watson, Kornell McDonald, Morgan Whittaker, Kaide Gordon, Josh Shonibare, Jayden Mitchell-Lawson and goalkeeper Emmanuel Idem will not be involved because they have been in and around the first-team squad.

Just seen the press conference. We have 20 players available so that's a full bench. Training has been a logistical problem. Pride Park pitch relaid and not yet playable. Moor Farm shut. The sessions have been held at St George's Park and at a Derby School.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    In answer to your question GP, the three answers are see above, not enough and have you been at Swale's absinth
    Mm perhaps your the one thats been drinking?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Mm perhaps your the one thats been drinking?
    My response was to a GP comment he deleted as I was making mine. Get a grip Swale, chasing me round the forum making silly little points will have no impact other than to wind you up further. Your comment about the use of ‘demean’ is another such desperate (and factually incorrect) attempt, and even if you were right I’m not inclined to take English lessons from anyone who doesn’t know the difference between ‘there’, ‘they’re’ and ‘their’. I’ll pm you the definitions when I get a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    My response was to a GP comment he deleted as I was making mine. Get a grip Swale, chasing me round the forum making silly little points will have no impact other than to wind you up further. Your comment about the use of ‘demean’ is another such desperate (and factually incorrect) attempt, and even if you were right I’m not inclined to take English lessons from anyone who doesn’t know the difference between ‘there’, ‘they’re’ and ‘their’. I’ll pm you the definitions when I get a moment.

Your sounding more and more deluded! Why would I chase you around the Forum? Better things to do I think, I merely scroll through threads and comment as I want to, sounds like that winds you up, but it sure as hell doesn't wind me up.

Also you were the one who made a smart ass comment about me, if you hadn't you wouldn't have provided me with an opportunity, so a lesson there maybe?

Thanks for the offer of the grammar lesson, much appreciated, perhaps you will also define "broadly non racist" that would be interesting!

Toodle pip old chap.

Back on subject.........

Chorley are a big and physical side. Our young uns are mostly on the small side but nippy and tricky little devils. Frozen pitch, uncertain bounce added to their physicality probably puts Chorley in the favourite's seat and us as underdogs. I hope they do themselves proud. We might even set a new record for the youngest ever starting line up in an FA Cup tie. That record is probably Villa's after last night's game against 'Pool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)