+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to guess our 11?

Anyone going to guess our 11?

Gotta admit I don’t follow the U23s or U18s well enough to have the slightest clue, I’d normally be looking to mista but he’s AWOL at present - Madamster maybe? If I was boss and if the FA Cup still meant something I’d be rooting round for the best free agents out there to try to cobble a team together, but I guess Derby aren’t in that mindset so nippers it is

Anyone?

Mad & Mista need to save the day here, I've absolutely no idea!

Good start would have been to recall Carson but the ****s got Covid!

We will definitely be struggling for player, but I think we can start Ramanag as left Back, since he certainly should play a driving upfield role on the left wing. Rattea can go in goal, because the kid noone likes always gets lumbered with that role. MOP can be Right Back on same basis as ramanag on left. Swale can play wherever he likes but wont be on the pitch long as he will be sent off for abusing the ref, or maybe his own teammates. I'll just watch as I've got a hip injury

I'm hoping Duncan plays to see if he's the real deal! If no first teamers are playing whatsoever then forget this team selection.

Roos, McDonald , Brown, Bird , Evans, J Brown, Whittaker, Watson, Hector-Ingram, Sibley, ,Duncan

Subs Ibe, Wilson Yates, Marriott?

A question from history.

Which club, then League champions, included players called

Peterson
    Kennedy
    Davey
    Lumsden
    Galvin
    Johanneson and
    Belfitt

In their starting lineup in a game against Derby? Why? and what was the fallout?

Leeds Utd, Was the fall out when Leeds said their first team was all out and named their reserve team to play us instead, just before kick off???
    Last edited by Manofpride; 07-01-2021 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Leeds Utd, Was the fall out when Leeds said their first team was all out and named their reserve team to play us instead, just before kick off???
    Close enough MOP! March 30th 1970 from memory, Leeds turned out 11 reserves because they had an away game in europe on the following wednesday. We won 4-1, they got a fine. I missed out Harvey and Yorath who became first teamers later, and Bates and Hibbert who were squad players, not that clubs really had 'squads' in those days

In answer to your question GP, the three answers are see above, not enough and have you been at Swale's absinth

What question?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)